CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,758 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,503 57.7%

• Total voters
It is so humiliating the first time you see a black man screwing your wife but to protest is useless he intimidated me
What is humiliating about it? For me it was the best ever to see my wife riding a big black dick. It was a long journey of convincing and a LOT of begging to get he so far, but I have never seen her pussy wetter or happier than when it os filled with bareback black dick. Her pussy deserves the best and that is not my little white excuse for a cock.....

hubby doesn't have to be happy as long as wife is happy with that big black cock cumming in her
EXACTLY! And it's even more important for the owner of that Big Black Cock to be happy! He is due the respect they show him when a married white woman willingly surrenders her pussy to him. He honors them both by fucking her into exhaustion.

What is humiliating about it? For me it was the best ever to see my wife riding a big black dick. It was a long journey of convincing and a LOT of begging to get he so far, but I have never seen her pussy wetter or happier than when it os filled with bareback black dick. Her pussy deserves the best and that is not my little white excuse for a cock.....
Far from being humiliating, watching my pretty little wife willingly surrender her hot pussy to a Black Man is one of the most stimulating sexual experiences we can have!! Like your wife, mine deserves the best, and the only way she can get that is to spread her legs for the sexually superior Black Man. Not only that, but the superior Black Man also deserves the best, and that's what he gets when he fucks my wife.

Back