CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,748 42.2%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,493 57.8%

• Total voters
So true can't wait the show to begin.
tumblr_ofve8bQmOg1vibw2eo1_500.jpg

Last trip to Florida I watched the wife do exactly this. She found boyfriend material and she is 'in-love', I described him a bit in the 'South Florida' post I made in its own thread. This is hot, ultra hot! Yes she is my wife and yes I love watching her and her dates and lovers. She is married, single and dating. Fuck man---my third marriage, she is 20 years younger, I now adore black man and some others. Watching her like this, in a super short skirt, stockings, heels and a black man holding her, French kissing, sucking tongues while I am right there with a Cognac on the rocks, stroking myself, fuck---to me that is 1,000 times better than fucking some 19 year old Barbie with a perfect body that eventually says, "Are you close to coming"? You might be laughing, I am dead on serious. And while she is there kissing, hugging, giving head, reaching for the KY lube, I am getting nut after nut, after nut and then enjoying my Cognac, watching reruns of Smokey and The Bandit or Miami Vice on TV and ordering up some pizza or Sushi.

We did just this in Florida. The black bull I referred to came over to me with pre-cum and I immediately took his precious cock into my mouth (yes no condom people) and he shoot off. That is sex! Period.

IMO, and what I was taught by the wife was to be turned the opposite way. Standing or kneeling with my left shoulder toward them and my dick pointed away in case I shoot off, which most time I would 2 or 3 times within the session. A bit more respect and consideration should be giving by the cuck in this case, again, IMO. The wife wants the action, not to see the act.

Last edited:
Back