CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,766 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,507 57.7%

• Total voters
I don't consider myself a cuck. i just love the truth. My wife is a gem of truth

When my wife, driven to a sexual frenzy by my kinks, admitted to me that "she has always liked to fuck"

She told me, "I love it when they get crazy, It's funny how crazy they get. Even the biggest guys get all sensitive at first before we "do it." She did say "fuck" in all that.... I am not like her. i do not like it when she says fuck

Then i asked her.. "Do you love sex?"

She then made me "cum" when she said... kind of like passing out from shock without cumming

"I do. I love it. I'm a slut. ..and if that is a bad thing then I am bad. I like things that make me a slut. They make me good." She shrugged, " I don't want to give up what is good. Is that bad?"

She shrugs again, and I gulp.......I can foresee what she is about to say. She has an excitement in her eyes, and she gets visibly nervous. " I love cocks. I love black........ I'm sorry babe but that is the truth... I'm love it."

She looks embarrassed, and I cringed. The one thing we do have in common is that we love each other.

"What?" I asked. " What did you say?" I repeated.

She smiled that sexy smile I know. "I want to go get something sexy to go out on Saturday." She smiles and fills my heart with what she fills my heart with.

Later I asked her after a couple of beers, after feeling aroused for hours..... "Is it "*^*&%$%" ,the name of the guy who she had talked about, that guy she got to meet through a mutual friend, and had a hunch she had the hots for..... and I caught her with him at the pool, where she acted like nothing. That big black guy who was on the football team.

She looked at me, and raised her head up and said, " I know..I just hope I don't fall in love."

It took me 6 months to convince her she was hot. I kept telling her how guys were screwtinizing her from her blond hair, her 24 inch waist, 36DD breasts and 34" hips.

Back