CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,786 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,533 57.7%

• Total voters
tumblr_nwnlagkZsl1s15khio1_500.jpg

I feeling fine knowing when i tell my wife about my cuckold obsession and what I would like to see to happen to her...
tumblr_oagndv7zFu1rjt5sxo1_400.gif

she seems to get hot from it to and immediately start to fantasize with me telling me how she desire for it to.

My wife also gets off a lot talking about it. I'm trying to get her to take that extra step and actually do what we both fantasize about.

What is it that fascinates us white men so much about our women being taken by BLACK MEN???? Is it something to do with our perceived dominance in the world that is completely shattered when in the most intimate and private world of sex we suddenly realize that we are vastly inferior to the BLACK MAN that we so try to put down. Without much effort they outclass us sexually. Given half a chance our women would flock to be in the embrace of a BLACK MAN. That the BLACK MAN'S sexuality is so superior that our sweet innocent women will do with and let a BLACK MAN do to her everything sexual that she would never allow her white partner to do... Feed me, clothe me, buy me nice things, but I want the BLACK MAN fucking me...

Ohhh honey she says to herself, this is such a nice BLACK cock I'm sucking. I am going to only have black cock from now on. I know I promised to include you in the threesome after you were so nice to let him fuck me first and be a good boy and watch quietly. But I am straddling you and I know you are hard but I can't feel you at all... I know... you can lick my pussy after he fucks me from now on...

Back