CUCKOLDS SHOW EVERYONE WHY YOUR A CUCK AND SHE NEEDS BIGGER.

He is Probably like I am, I am only allowed Sex with Men and I absolutely love to get fucked as much as She does.
I also identify with the term "gay cuckold". The word cuckold is centered on our tiny dicks which prevent us from giving ANY woman either sexual pleasure (vaginal orgasms) or babies. Thus, for us who are married to women, our wives seek out other men (alphas) to give them both.

The word gay also is centered on our tiny dicks which in the gay world, makes us betas. Gay alphas use us in the same manner as straight alphas use our wives. However, in our case, we cannot be impregnated. Like all human beings, we have to make do with what nature gives us, or doesn't give us.

Yeah this one girl I was with didn't even moan or anything... she told me she's been with Black men... I wish she wouldn't have dumped me. I would of been fine with her getting her chocolate fix anytime. She was Latina. I see more and more love yall

My little white dinky, sometimes when I look down at the lil fellow, it looks about like an enlarged clit with the poor little head barely poking out of its hood!!!

Any doubt why I love being a cuckold and enjoy watching BBC’s fill both my wife’s hands with still plenty of cock left over to suck and fill her mouth, throat and pussy with their big black cocks and cum?? Mmmmmmmmmm❤️♠️

IMG_6215.jpegIMG_6216.jpegIMG_6217.jpegIMG_6218.jpegIMG_6219.jpegIMG_6220.jpeg IMG_6221.jpeg

Back