CUCKOLD'S HOMECOMING

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
My wife spent the night with her bull. I was out of town and knew what she was doing. When I got home the next morning, she was out. I went into her bedroom. The bed was unmade and I could tell it had been the scene of torrid sex.

The copious and thick semen upon her panties felt like a mess. There was that much of it. I paused and threw back my head. What did that mean?

That he was a bull of immense scrotal potential. Perhaps his single ejaculate had been so generous, hefty and insistent, gushing into her that her womb was inevitably insufficient to hold it all.

But I thought instead, shaking my head slowly that it probably meant something else. It meant, that he had fucked her repeatedly on our marriage bed. He had taken her first after the last glass of brandy, then again an hour later and so on through the night, waking her gently to couple again.

I imagined her coming too, her blue eyes blinking beneath the warm breath of his aggressive mouth, smiling then. 'You're naughty...you want it again? Darling, you're insatiable....yes...I want you too'. I know that she will have submitted to him, lanquidly stretching her legs wide as he pushed between her thighs, then sliding them up and over his broad shoulders so that he can slide pump his huge, black cock into her stretched, soaked cunt.

I pulled by cock out and jacked off while licking her drenched panties clean.

1.jpg

Back