CUCKOLDS, DO YOU PREFER IN OR OUT?

View media item 377882
Hi there. During my many encounters with hot wives and cucks, I’ve never been able to work this out. So cucks, once and for all, let’s clear this up (excuse the pun 😂)....do you prefer watching your partner getting spunked in, or spunked on?

let me know cucks..👍🏾
first of all nice way to put video.
I would prefer both but if i have to choose one then i would say outside on her face and then sometimes dripping from her pussy.

mmmmmmmmm ........ My wife has only klet a couple of her long term lovers empty their balls inside her pussy... The first time, I had no idea.. nor did he. He usually pulled out and she would wank him off over her tummy and tits, and finsh by putting her mouth round the tip to catch the l;ast few shots. That night thugh I could tell something was different. She wa more ntimate with him, and after twp orgasms beneath him I saw her widden her legs a little more... then she gripped his buttocks hard and pulled him n. He l;et out a highe moan as he staqrted to shoot.. she too moaned as she could feel his cock throbbing deep inside .. it was magical that left me breathless... especially feeling her hot wet cum filled pussy as I took my turn...
That's fucking hot.

Inside her for sure. Thats where she ALWAYS wants it. Because, if you wanna' see a wife squirm with delight, lick her pussy clean after its full of seed. Carla orgasms everytime. And let me explain why (for those 'newbies'). When I'm down there licking juices that belong to her and her lover, it becomes a mind orgasm. Its sooo nasty that she just lays back and finds herself in another world. So..........once again for the 'newbies'........."THE MIND IS THE MOST POWERFUL SEX ORGAN WE ALL POSSES" Now make sure y'all remember that. There will be a quiz later !!

Back