Cuckolds cumming while watching? Videos?

I almost always cum hard when I'm the one guiding his huge thick cock into my wife. He likes me to cum on his big heavy dick as he's entering her sloppy wet snatch. I always stay hard because I want to be ready to get my little 7in cock lost in her stretched and bbc cum filled white pussy. 👅

Fuck yes!!!!!! I've came watching many times. If I've gone a few days without having an orgasm and Im watching Brook sucking cock and getting fucked my cock will be rock hard and throbbing, bouncing around and I Will blast off. It's intense especially if she's looking to me😟😜
I'll be away on trips and listen/watch my Love being an uninhibited slut. I get off watching a black thug using Brook like she wants to be. Ummm, yummy. I know she ain't falling in love, she's just having sex. I cum without even touching myself.
Countless times she's been getting fucked over my face and I'll cum in her hand/mouth/on its own. Seeing her small white pussy stretched tight and pulling out around the guys cock is so intense.

Last edited:
Fuck yes!!!!!! I've came watching many times. If I've gone a few days without have an orgasm and Im watching Brook sucking suck and getting fucked my cock will be rock hard and throbbing, bouncing around and I will blast off. It's intense especially if she's looking to me😟😚
I shoot so hard when she says stuff like "He's fuckin me in places you couldn't hope to reach" or 'I can't wait for you to put your little 7in in me and feel all the cum he's dumped inside me"

As a bull, I personally feel cuckold should avoid cumming till hotwife and bull are not done with their session. Cuckold can be incredibly horny and excited as long as he can hold back orgasm. This excitement keeps him hooked to the action between hotwife and bull and cuckold derives maximum pleasure from that. Cuckold needs to train himself to hold back his orgasm till bull and hotwife reach their orgasm. If cuckold is unable to hold back, he may lock himself in chastity and watch the action. Many cucks lose interest post cumming in the cuckolding action of hotwife and bull and they start to freak out. This pisses off both bull and hotwife which ultimately ruins the cuckold session.

Therefore, I think cuckold must show willingness not to cum until hotwife and bull are done with if he wants everyone involved to enjoy and derive pleasure from the action
I am not allowed to touch myself and masturbating while the bull fucks my wife...

Back