Cuckolds cumming while watching? Videos?

The first night when her first good looking and truly big BC put his cock in her pussy, she moaned really loud. I had not even undressed yet and came without touching. The most erotic and beautiful thing I had ever seen. He and I both came 3 times that night but he came in her. LOL

We enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly. I'd say over 100 times in 4 years.
Watching is HOT. I try not to stroke much but it's hard not to. Two different times I've cum beating off watching them. First time they didnt notice.
The other time they'd just finished and she said how good it was, I was stroking slowly watching but when she said that I couldn't hold back and shot off with them both watching. Was hot I guess but embarrassing.

It's just impossible to match the bulls stamina, I swear sometimes I feel like I'm cumming before they're even undressed
Yep. I’ve cum plenty of times before they finish. Sometimes I’ve done it when they are just in foreplay. They are so into each other, they barely notice. But for the most part I try to just not touch myself until they are way into intercourse. I just can’t outlast the bull. Ain’t ever happening

Sometimes I am aloud to watch. I am then always diapered and plugged and then try to cum by rubbing the front of my diaper. I then have to be as discrete as possible not to disturb their lovemaking. Next to the submissive condition of being diapered they appreciate that they have not to see my genitals and think it is quite convenient that If I cum it leaks in my diaper. Mostly they make then also fun of me afterwards. Sometimes my girlfriend then also feels and my diaper and or pushes my butplug back in my ass through the diaper and humiliates me to ask if I did cummies in my diaper or laughs at me I could not cum. I then mostly clean up the cock of the bull and lick his semen from her pussy.

If I am watching my wife and her boyfriend in person, I never cum at that time...I just edge. I am usually required to clean her up and then fuck her after he leaves...so if I shot my load while watching them, then I would never be able to fuck her later that night. I tend to be a one shot a night kind of guy (unlike her boyfriend who can cum 3-4 times in one session). When I watch them on video (my usual masterbation habit), I cum very quickly...I am not able to resist.

The first night when her first good looking and truly big BC put his cock in her pussy, she moaned really loud. I had not even undressed yet and came without touching. The most erotic and beautiful thing I had ever seen. He and I both came 3 times that night but he came in her. LOL
That sounds great. It’s cool that you matched him in some sense.

Back