Cuckoldress said she may be pregnant

Cuckoldress finally hmu and she told me she may be pregnant.. but she told me it's from someone from a like a few weeks ago. She said she's gaining weight fast and always hungry. I told her that if she is pregnant that I still want to be her cuckold and if I have to then I'd sign the birth certificate and raise the kid as my own

Noble and obedient of you. She got apparently bred, and honestly there's not much else you can do. Take care of that baby for him.... he gave her that, and you gave her up for it. Just accept your role and be respectful to them both, and raise them as you should. He bred her and gave you what she wanted..... a superior baby from a superior man. Relax in it and raise it as your own.... it's what you offered her up for, and it's only right to do your duty as her love, and cuck. No reason to feel any kind of way.... just take care of your baby, and be proud that they created and gave you something beautiful. No reason to be worried.... just take care of their baby and feel fortunate that they've given you that gift.

Edit- damn i was ******* when i wrote this, sorry for saying the same thing 20 times lmao.

Last edited:
Noble and obedient of you. She got apparently bred, and honestly there's not much else you can do. Take care of that baby for him.... he gave her that, and you gave her up for it. Just accept your role and be respectful to them both, and raise them as you should. He bred her and gave you what she wanted..... a superior baby from a superior man. Relax in it and raise it as your own.... it's what you offered her up for, and it's only right to do your duty as her love, and cuck. No reason to feel any kind of way.... just take care of your baby, and be proud that they created and gave you something beautiful. No reason to be worried.... just take care of their baby and feel fortunate that they've given you that gift.
I do feel very fortunate and I'm very appreciative of him getting her pregnant whether it may have been a accident or not I'm blessed that she is happy and is getting what she wants and what we want and need. I want to be her cuck forever and always keep her satisfied in every way that I can

Cuckoldress finally hmu and she told me she may be pregnant.. but she told me it's from someone from a like a few weeks ago. She said she's gaining weight fast and always hungry. I told her that if she is pregnant that I still want to be her cuckold and if I have to then I'd sign the birth certificate and raise the kid as my own
noble of you. dont get your hopes up. pre period symptoms are same as pregnancy in a lot of cases. dont be sad if you get dissapointed tho. keep living the life

Back