Cuckolding with a Dominant Bull

cuckboi206

Couple
From
WA, US
I just wanted to ask the group if anyone has had a relationship with a Dominant Bull who took the husband and turned him into a sissy. We think this would be a powerful dynamic. Most of the Bulls we have meet are not interested in this. Perhaps we could receive some advice.

I just wanted to ask the group if anyone has had a relationship with a Dominant Bull who took the husband and turned him into a sissy. We think this would be a powerful dynamic. Most of the Bulls we have meet are not interested in this. Perhaps we could receive some advice.
Josh and I have 2 regular bulls that take care of me. I’ve made him fluff them to get ready for me, but that’s about as far as he’ll go.

I sent hubby to see our first black man before I did. Hubby was on a business trip and was going to meet him for one night. After his first night, hubby begged the bull to come back for a second night. Hubby was used as his sex slave and loved it. When he came home he begged me to go black. Whenever I looked for a new black man, I sought out a guy who would use hubby too. I love watching hubby slut himself.

Our main Bull is somewhat Dominant as in we are naked in the kitchen cooking his meals, washing and cleaning, are kept naked when his friends come over like slaves etc

Back