Cuckolding: The Fantasy Men LOVE But Are Afraid to Talk About

MsThang

Couple
Real Person
From
OR, US
Husbands and boyfriend's are turned on that a bull can get there respective wives and girlfriends to fuck more. some of the husband's have submitted so much control in the home that they also give up control in the bedroom. So having a bull come in to take full control of the bedroom at least they get to have opportunity to watch and see.

What is it that men love about the cuckold fantasy? Here are some hints:

I will only ever admit to my wife and the big black cock or cocks that fuck her

Only 2 other people know about our cuckold lifestyle and that's Only because my wife let it slip on a drunken night out.
As a cuck husband I would love to come out as a cuck and for it to acceptable in society, maybe even try and convince some of our friends to try the lifestyle but unfortunately we both that we would be judged and mocked.
It would also be great if It was normal to approach a black guy and explain how much my wife loves black cock and for him to instantly know that I was a cuck, I wouldn't even mind having a discreet tattoo advertising the fact that I'm a cuck hubby.
Unfortunately we find it very difficult to make friends with other cuck couples on here and most live hundreds of miles away :(
I actually love being a cuck and it almost feels natural, I love knowing that a bbc is taking care of her needs.
Hopefully 1 day white men might start to become more open about our feelings, let's face it there a lot of us on here and lot more that's not !
It would be great if It became that normal that it was common to over hear white wife's in the coffee shop talking about there bull's

"However, I think many white men crave black "bulls" to enjoy their wives. This is certainly true for us."

The word "crave" is such a great description for so many white men here and in this lifestyle. I'm a wannabe white cuck who's been addicted to and obsessed with the interracial lifestyle for 20+ years. I so often question why I am the way I am. Reading your blog and listening to your podcasts has helped me a great deal. It's so refreshing and enlightening to get the female perspective on this. I very much am similar to Richard in terms of how I'd play and live in the lifestyle.

Thank you, Crystal.

Back