Cuckolding My Husband

DeeAnna, you are a truly wonderful woman and a fine example to others. Your lifestyle sounds so perfect and I hope many other ladies read this and feel confident in chasing their sexual dreams with fine Black men.
Can I ask if there are friends and family who are aware of your lifestyle? I mean with you having numerous lovers over the years it must have become common knowledge at some point yes?
And...... how often is Tom actually inside you? Are you with your lovers often enough to not require sex with your husband?
I do appreciate your comments and compliments!
We only share the perfect parts, we all know it's not all wine and roses.
There are a lot of fine men out there and there are a lot of frogs.
Sometimes you get lucky, and sometimes you just don't!
We have a guest ranch so it's not real hard to have a guest that nobody suspects is anything but a client.
But, of course, people do have suspicions. I sort of enjoy keeping them guessing.
I was caught giving a blowjob to my black BF by my oldest *******. She and I know a few of each other's secrets, though
I have NOT had 'numerous" lovers, I have had a few lovers, but all of them I have been with MANY times!
Tom is always welcome, unless I have a lover who says he can't. I have had two bulls that I was exclusive to, over the years. A total of about 40 months of no pussy for Tom, but he was getting plenty of wrist action watching!

We have a guest ranch so it's not real hard to have a guest that nobody suspects is anything but a client.
But, of course, people do have suspicions. I sort of enjoy keeping them guessing.
I was caught giving a blowjob to my black BF by my oldest *******. She and I know a few of each other's secrets, though
I have NOT had 'numerous" lovers, I have had a few lovers, but all of them I have been with MANY times!
Tom is always welcome, unless I have a lover who says he can't. I have had two bulls that I was exclusive to, over the years. A total of about 40 months of no pussy for Tom, but he was getting plenty of wrist action watching!
Love reading about your thoughts and play DeeAnna! Explain more about the 40 months of no pussy for Tom please. Is that not continuous? How often does Tom get your pussy now?

Thanks for sharing it. Its exciting journey.

I don't cuck my husband normally, but there is one man that my husband doesn't like that I have "dated" on and off.
I knew him for years and he would always tease me and flirt, because he know that I thought he was hot and I would always feel like a giddy school girl around him. He was a baseball coach and I would come talk to him when our ******* played and my husband just didn't like him, for some reason. Probably because I like him so much! LOL!
One afternoon at a local baseball game he caught me behind the concession stand and kissed me. It set me on FIRE for him, and he knew it!
"Meet me in the equipment room after the games are over"
He turned and walked away, and I watched him walk, then noticed that Tom, my husband was standing at the end of the sidewalk and saw the whole thing. Jon had to walk past him on the way back to the field and he said something to Tom that I couldn't hear, and I could see Tom's face sort of twist up like he was mad and he came walking over to me, looking upset.
"He told me you are going to be home, late, Dee, what's that all about?!!"
I laughed, trying to think of something to say and I suddenly said, "I told him our company wanted to make a donation to the team fund and I would meet him in the equipment room after the game."
"Was that before of after he kissed you?"
Now I was starting to get irritated. "During our kiss, and I am meeting with him alone, i hope you are okay with that!"
He looked at me angrily, "Do I really have a choice?"
I shook my head, "No. I know you don't like him, but he really turns me on and I haven't had any good sex in months, and I want this really bad!"
As he turned and walked away I said, "Please don't be mad, Tom..." He was around the corner by then, and I went over and stood by the fence where Jon was coaching.
Jon looked hotter than usual to me - Strong legs, strong body, tight shorts that showed his muscular ass and that thick bulge in his shorts!
Athletic men have always turned me on, anyway, and I just couldn't take my eyes off of him and he would come over by the fence and talk to me between innings.
When all the games were over and most people had gone home and I knew he was alone in the storage room, I gave Tom a kiss and went inside, closing and locking the door behind me.
I turned and almost ran to jump into his arms and we kissed for the longest time as I felt him getting harder and harder. I looked down and saw the head of his cock peeking out of the leg of his shorts. I reached down and wrapped my hand around it...
The next few minutes where a whirlwind of us clawing at each other's clothes, him stripping me down and playing with my pussy as he kissed me and then turning me around and bending me over a table and before I knew it he was inside of me and holding my breasts in his hands, squeezing them as he fucked me HARD! I came twice before I felt him grab my hips and groan as he gave one last mighty thrust and came inside of me and held me there until his cum was running down my inner thighs.
He pulled out and our juices were dripping off of his cock and I thought he would make me get on my knees and suck him but he picked up my panties and cleaned his cum off my legs and pussy, then used them to wipe the juices off his cock, which was still half hard.
He threw my wet panties on the table and told me to give them to Tom.
He turned me around and kissed me and I wrapped my arms around his strong neck as he held me close.
"We're going to have to do that again, Dee, love that tight pussy of yours!"
I smiled at him "Any time, Jon!"
I meant it, and he and I get together at least once a month, much to Tom's chargrin.
I just can't resist him...every time he's close to me I get weak in the knees. He has publicly kissed me a few times. Once when we were at a party/event at the school and he gave me a friendly hug, then kissed my cheek. The next thing you know we were locked in a deep soul kiss, which he abruptly broke and left me standing there trembling.
I looked at Tom and he was red in the face!
"DeeAnna, can you help me with something in my office?" I turned to Jon and took his hand as he took me around the corner and kissed me, again! His fingers found their way up under my dress and he was playing with my pussy through my panties.
We somehow made it to the office and I couldn't get my panties off fast enough as he unbuttoned his trousers, set me on the edge of the desk and started kissing me as he worked that delicious cock into me. I came before he was all the way in and cried out so loud with my release that I was sure someone would hear!
I clung to him as his strong body worked it's magic one me and pleaded with him to cum for me!
All of our sessions have been like that, and I know part of it is his dislike for Tom, and he likes to taunt Tom about how much I love being with him - which we ALL know is true!
Needless to say, our company make very generous donations to the baseball equipment fund, and I ALWAYS deliver that check in person...
Did I mention that Jon is black?! LOL!
Wow

FIRST OF ALL, THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU FOR READING MY DIARY!
I picked through these comments to find the one that most accurately describes the arrangement.
A long time ago, Tom said to me that - Should I ever have the chance to fulfill a fantasy - he wanted me to be assured that he supports me and he wants me to go for it and not miss the opportunity.
Several years ago, when I was seduced by my first black boyfriend, I told Tom about Byron, and told him I had been "dating" him for a couple of weeks. Tom and I were separated at the time, but he was asking me to come home. When I told him I would like to come home, but I didn't want to give up my affair with Byron, because I was having the best sexual relationship I had ever had in my life. Tom said, "I'm okay with that - I just want you to come home."
So started our journey.
The affair with Byron didn't work out, but I have had a couple of others that went VERY well! All of them have been long term arrangements, with people I got to know, or already knew; before we actually had sex.
We had actually decided not be involved in the "Lifestyle" any longer, and just concentrate on our family and home life - for many reasons.
The main one being that I had my heart broken by my last "boyfriend", Deke, because he got married and moved away. I know, to many, it's all just fun and games and sex on the side; but Deke and I had a deeper connection than I meant to. It was painful to lose him, and I told Tom I didn't want to go through that, again.
Jon and I had been openly flirting for years, and Tom has known about it the entire time. Privately, Tom has had more orgasms while masturbating and thinking, fantasizing, and talking about me being with Jon, than he's had with me.
Tom is very much a man's man in public, but he enjoys the cuckold role in private and is turned on by how excited I get when I am with my lovers. We have experimented with it in many ways, but Tom is not really into a lot of the humiliation things you can find on this site, and neither am I.
Something Tom said to me one time brings it all together for me. "Isn't it humiliating enough that I can't sexually satisfy my own wife?"
Let me be clear that I have never complained, but I did come home after being with Bryon and told him that Byron had given me 5 orgasms in one night! And they were much more powerful than anything I had experience with Tom.
As things progressed I came to realize that size does it for me. Not necessarily length, but width.
Byron was very dominant and I also realized that I get super turned on being submissive for an Alpha Male.
So our affair was a hot and heavy one and Tom spent a lot of time watching and listening to us go at it like teenagers who had just discovered sex.
We had a good six weeks of pure ******* for me, before we realized that Byron was an abusive Alcoholic and we had to end the affair.
My 4 other affairs were all with good men who knew the difference between being dominant and abusive.
Holy *******, I didn't mean to ramble, but, if anyone is still reading - the affair with Jon is going well and we are all enjoying it, so far.
We have enough experience with this to hold on loosely and enjoy the ride while it's good! Cheers! ~DeeAnna~
Would you feel the same if this situation was reversed, would you be as accepting if he had some young hot ass Sista? RESPECT is sexy

My wife started seeing black men without including me,so I cuckolded her right back with several women,for years! She has always been jealous of other women,but wanted her chocolate cake and eat it too! I made her pay for not including me! I was in a local pub with the wife,and there were three other wives in there at the time,that I was fucking regularly!

My wife started seeing black men without including me,so I cuckolded her right back with several women,for years! She has always been jealous of other women,but wanted her chocolate cake and eat it too! I made her pay for not including me! I was in a local pub with the wife,and there were three other wives in there at the time,that I was fucking regularly!
I love feminists doctrine demanding and winning equality....keep that up the good work afterall, your sexual needs must be fulfilled by those who can do the job.

DeeAnna - Thanks for the context. It’s always good to hear the context because some of the interaction in the previous post just made it seem like you didn’t give a fuck about someone you love. This at least helps. If your husband wants that kinda of treatment - all the best to him. I don’t have to understand it.

I just think a woman needs to respect her husband at all cost. If wives need their hubbys to love and support them through this lifestyle, they should RESPECT their man at all costs snd don’t ever make it look like the bull is #1 in your heart. Women need to show that not just say, “well you know I love you” - LOVE AND RESPECT ARE ACTION ORIENTED not just something you say

Dee thanks for the context
Very well said!

I love feminists doctrine demanding and winning equality....keep that up the good work afterall, your sexual needs must be fulfilled by those who can do the job.
The husbands who sit home and put up with their wives behavior deserve what they get! Nothing! There was no way I was staying home and playing Mr. Mom while she was out getting railed by her African coworkers! She decided not to include me,her choice, I decided to cuckold her right back,and had my own stable of women. She was always jealous of other women around me,I made her pay. All these guys going pussy free while the wife gets BBC,need to go get your balls back Ricky!

The husbands who sit home and put up with their wives behavior deserve what they get! Nothing! There was no way I was staying home and playing Mr. Mom while she was out getting railed by her African coworkers! She decided not to include me,her choice, I decided to cuckold her right back,and had my own stable of women. She was always jealous of other women around me,I made her pay. All these guys going pussy free while the wife gets BBC,need to go get your balls back Ricky!

NO FUCKIN DOUBT

I don't cuck my husband normally, but there is one man that my husband doesn't like that I have "dated" on and off.
I knew him for years and he would always tease me and flirt, because he know that I thought he was hot and I would always feel like a giddy school girl around him. He was a baseball coach and I would come talk to him when our ******* played and my husband just didn't like him, for some reason. Probably because I like him so much! LOL!
One afternoon at a local baseball game he caught me behind the concession stand and kissed me. It set me on FIRE for him, and he knew it!
He turned and walked away, and I watched him walk, then noticed that Tom, my husband was standing at the end of the sidewalk and saw the whole thing. Jon had to walk past him on the way back to the field and he said something to Tom that I couldn't hear, and I could see Tom's face sort of twist up like he was mad and he came walking over to me, looking upset.
I laughed, trying to think of something to say and I suddenly said, "I told him our company wanted to make a donation to the team fund and I would meet him in the equipment room after the game."
Now I was starting to get irritated. "During our kiss, and I am meeting with him alone, i hope you are okay with that!"
I shook my head, "No. I know you don't like him, but he really turns me on and I haven't had any good sex in months, and I want this really bad!"
As he turned and walked away I said, "Please don't be mad, Tom..." He was around the corner by then, and I went over and stood by the fence where Jon was coaching.
Jon looked hotter than usual to me - Strong legs, strong body, tight shorts that showed his muscular ass and that thick bulge in his shorts!
Athletic men have always turned me on, anyway, and I just couldn't take my eyes off of him and he would come over by the fence and talk to me between innings.
When all the games were over and most people had gone home and I knew he was alone in the storage room, I gave Tom a kiss and went inside, closing and locking the door behind me.
I turned and almost ran to jump into his arms and we kissed for the longest time as I felt him getting harder and harder. I looked down and saw the head of his cock peeking out of the leg of his shorts. I reached down and wrapped my hand around it...
The next few minutes where a whirlwind of us clawing at each other's clothes, him stripping me down and playing with my pussy as he kissed me and then turning me around and bending me over a table and before I knew it he was inside of me and holding my breasts in his hands, squeezing them as he fucked me HARD! I came twice before I felt him grab my hips and groan as he gave one last mighty thrust and came inside of me and held me there until his cum was running down my inner thighs.
He pulled out and our juices were dripping off of his cock and I thought he would make me get on my knees and suck him but he picked up my panties and cleaned his cum off my legs and pussy, then used them to wipe the juices off his cock, which was still half hard.
He turned me around and kissed me and I wrapped my arms around his strong neck as he held me close.
I meant it, and he and I get together at least once a month, much to Tom's chargrin.
I just can't resist him...every time he's close to me I get weak in the knees. He has publicly kissed me a few times. Once when we were at a party/event at the school and he gave me a friendly hug, then kissed my cheek. The next thing you know we were locked in a deep soul kiss, which he abruptly broke and left me standing there trembling.
"DeeAnna, can you help me with something in my office?" I turned to Jon and took his hand as he took me around the corner and kissed me, again! His fingers found their way up under my dress and he was playing with my pussy through my panties.
We somehow made it to the office and I couldn't get my panties off fast enough as he unbuttoned his trousers, set me on the edge of the desk and started kissing me as he worked that delicious cock into me. I came before he was all the way in and cried out so loud with my release that I was sure someone would hear!
I clung to him as his strong body worked it's magic one me and pleaded with him to cum for me!
All of our sessions have been like that, and I know part of it is his dislike for Tom, and he likes to taunt Tom about how much I love being with him - which we ALL know is true!
Needless to say, our company make very generous donations to the baseball equipment fund, and I ALWAYS deliver that check in person...
Hottttttttttttt as fuckkkkkkk!!!!!

I encouraged my wife's behavior. It was pretty obvious two years in that she was going to cheat, if she hadn't already. So I encouraged her, she denied me sex, she went on trips and stayed out all night. Pussy-free for seven years at one point, but really most of our 25 yr marriage. I used to think I was good at fucking, but my refractory period was always long--once a day. Now I'm much smaller and impotent. I think I was always too submissive and bisexual. My wife always wanted more confident alpha guys, and I think she liked the thrill too. Despite what she says, I don't think she's turned on by a fem hairless bisexual cuck. And I have no interest in fucking other women, lol.

Mmmmm wow you are a cuckolds dream DeeAnna!

I cant help but imagine ur cum stained. wet panties for tom.hot a f.

My wife has been black-only for over six years and there have been a few guys she has fucked that I didn’t like. But all of them gave her a good fucking—something I’m incapable of.
My wife chooses her own guys and I accept that.
Like my wife, DeeAnna’s sexual needs are obviously not fulfilled by her husband.
So we cucks should accept that guys we dislike may sometimes be needed for having our wives enjoy good sex.
Jon is literally the only lover I've had that Tom didn't like. Update is, they have formed a connection through fishing, of all things! Tom has been a guide since he was a teenager, and Jon loves to fish! You never know what turns life is going to take... LOL!

Back