Cuckolding favorites

hey man, great chatting with you earlier today. I couldn't help myself, I reached out already to my two "go to" bbc men in the Tampa area, and I'll let you know when I hear from them. Typically, we'd all split costs of a hotel suite somewhere that is easy to get to, easy lobby access that doesn;t raise eyebrows, etc. OR< if you are able and prefer to host, that's great too. They'd arrive on time, and discreetly, quickly in the door. Then, typicqlly, everyone agrees to abide by any rules, no-no's, etc. BUT AT THIS STAGE, i have to rely on you to tell me what works best for her, we create an easy going laid back introduction to everyone, make sure she's comfortable, feels safe, etc. NOTHING HAPPENDS UNTIL YOU GIVE ME the 'NOD'. Share with me, does she also enjoy being cucked along side you or is she the take-charge type? The more I know what gets HER motor going, the better the experience for EVERYONE. NOTE: I've been cucking couples, interraciall cucking, for 20 years, so I have seen a LOT but no two women or husbands are the same. Operating here without your input, I'd have things go like this: I introduce the guys to you first, "her husband, but don't worry about him, he won't get in the way, he's just here to see his wife properly serviced. I introduce her to the guys, qnd for purposes of this type of party, she'll be MY BBC OWNED SLUT GIRLFRIEND. lET HER KNOW AHEAD OF TIME SO NOTHING RAISES ANY ALARM FOR HER. I then explain that "her and her husband reached out to me, he told me his wife wants a boyfriend that will whore her out to black cock once in awhile. I made sure that she needs this and I told her that I'd love to have another girlfriend as long as she understands that I own her pussy when she's with me and that she understands i like pussy pre-fucked, pre-stretched, sore and swollen and that i'm going to make her fuck and suck big black cock every time we date. BUT THIS ISN'T JUST ABOUT HER BEING MY FUCK TOY, THIS IS MORE ABOUT LETTING HER ENJOY DEEP AND SLOW POUNDINGS UNTIL SHE'S CREAMING AND THIS IS ABOUT HER CRAVING FOR LOADS OF BBC CUM TO SWALLOW AND TO SAVOR. SO while she's listening to you tell her the way you want your balls worshipped, make sure you follow it up by pressing the head of your cock to the back of her pussy when she says so, or make sure you're face fucking her the way she wants it. SO, THAT WOULD BE THE VERBAL INTRODUCTION. I'd have her sitting next to me, maybe on my lqp, qnd then I'd tell her to spreqd her legs and maybe I'd have you get down on your knees and hold her pussy open for a minute or so. I'D TELL HER TO TELL EVERYONE THAT SHE WANTS TO BE A BBC OWNED CUNT TONIGHT. nothing goes exqctly qs plqnned, but we mqke it cleqr thqt she's there becquse she wants to be there, the guys will love it qnd pqrty proceeds. GET HER HEQVY RED OR PINK LIPSTICK, AND PIGTAILS ARE GOOD SO YOU CQN GET GOOD PICS OF HER SUCKING COCK, ETC. let me know your info and feedbqck. I'LL MAKE THE TRIP SOONER RATHER THan later, and you/me/her will spend time ahead of party just making sure qll on same page. As for you, you just nod "more" or "less" when it comes to how she's doing and also when it comes to the cuckolding experience for you. you[ll hear me telliing her what a good whore girlfriend she's being, etc, but I do NOT shout instructions or make people pose, etc. Let them fuck. GET BACK TO ME.

Men (husbands, boyfriends), I read a LOT here about cuckolding-hopefuls, but it occurred to me: no lightning is going to strike your girl and suddenly turn her into a BBC addicted slut. SO....what are YOU doing about it, on your end, to communicate, to suggest, to explain? If "nothing yet," it's a holiday weekend and you can start doing something about it TODAY. Example: bring your wife to an outdoor mall or art show or busy shopping area or 4th of july concert, etc,....and while walking around with her, holding her hand, keep your eyes peeled for a good looking black guy (either solo or with a girl, it doesn't matter), and without being obvious, steer you and your wife in his direction. THE CLOSER YOUR WIFE IS TO HIM WHEN YOU PASS HIM, THE BETTER, and make sure she's on the side of you CLOSER to him. Just walk by, go slow, don't say anything.
A few minutes later, tell her that when you looked back in his direction, you caught him staring at her ass. See what she says. It's goofy, but at least she'll be thinking about black cock (even if she won't admit it)

Back