Cuckolding at Christmas

Just interested if anyone else will be having their wife's/partner's lover over at Christmas? This will be my first Christmas as a cuckold and her b/f will be staying at ours for Christmas. We have no ******* and no rellies (relatives) dropping by, so it will be just the three of us. It's not unusual for us to be altogether at weekends but the season makes it kind of special and different. The tree is up with a few pressies under it already. Sleeping arrangements are Christmas Eve and Christmas night with him, Boxing Day night with me and the two bank holiday days are her choice.

Also, any suggestions for a pressie for him? He likes Bacardi, so I have got him a bottle but my wife has suggested getting him something as a thank you pressie as well.

Just interested if anyone else will be having their wife's/partner's lover over at Christmas? This will be my first Christmas as a cuckold and her b/f will be staying at ours for Christmas. We have no ******* and no rellies (relatives) dropping by, so it will be just the three of us. It's not unusual for us to be altogether at weekends but the season makes it kind of special and different. The tree is up with a few pressies under it already. Sleeping arrangements are Christmas Eve and Christmas night with him, Boxing Day night with me and the two bank holiday days are her choice.

Also, any suggestions for a pressie for him? He likes Bacardi, so I have got him a bottle but my wife has suggested getting him something as a thank you pressie as well.
Covid has really screwed the holidays this year.

Pre Covid we really lucked out.

We went to Iceland on the 23 and stayed at a resort called the Blue Lagoon which is right on a thermal lake. We stayed until the 27th when we moved to the capital until Jan 2nd. Lay in the hot springs under the Northern Lights. Then joined the locals for a great New Years eve.

The years before that we went to Alaska and stayed in glass igloos. Both places had great food. The northern lights were way better than the fire works in New York. That year they fucked in (Fake Fur) blankets we had the hot tube all to our selves.

Was planning on going to Finland to stay in an Ice Hotel this year. Covid got in the way.

Christmas, occasionally, Usually the weekend before. New Years always. My motto start the year off with a bang, usually a Gang Bang A selection of single men selected from previous parties. A frequent male had a condo in Vegas he owned a quarter interest in. He always had that week so every year for nine years we went to Vegas three days after Christmas.

Back