Cuckolding articles to explain/show to wife.

Hello all.

I have been in the lifestyle with my wife for over 3 years now. So far she hasn’t 100% cuckolded me because she doesn't understand why I desire this. I’ve found it hard to try to explain to her why and the how. She thinks cuckolding is 100% humiliation and I’ve told her there are many dynamics of it and that’s something that we can skip.

Does anyone know any good articles on the internet that I can read and determine if it is something my wife would read without getting disgusted?

My wife is willing to explore this side of the lifestyle if she understands why I want this and how to do it in the way that she feels comfortable with.

Thanks.

Hello all.

I have been in the lifestyle with my wife for over 3 years now. So far she hasn’t 100% cuckolded me because she doesn't understand why I desire this. I’ve found it hard to try to explain to her why and the how. She thinks cuckolding is 100% humiliation and I’ve told her there are many dynamics of it and that’s something that we can skip.

Does anyone know any good articles on the internet that I can read and determine if it is something my wife would read without getting disgusted?

My wife is willing to explore this side of the lifestyle if she understands why I want this and how to do it in the way that she feels comfortable with.

Thanks.
You said you are in the lifestyle but she has not cuckold you. Can you please elaborate?

Hello all.

Thanks.

I've got plenty of articles in my website blog. Feel free to look: https://www.damiendsoul.com/

Back