Cuckolded at party

Omg what a hot fantasy! I show up to a party with my wife and a big black guy chats her up and everyone sees them duck into the closest bedroom and can hear him pounding her and her moaning and cumming loudly for the next hour. When they are finished she comes out and kisses me and we stay and party for awhile then we all three leave together to go back to our house.

We were at a huge party celebrating the 50th anniversary of a couple whose ******* my wife had been dating. It was in a nice resort hotel and was a dinner dance. They sneaked off for about an hour in our room and the couple was hunting him during that time to help them do a short video post. Only I knew where they both were but did not tell. She came back looking well fucked.

Pre plansdemic we sometimes would have what we call a meet and greet. We get together with a small group of close friend couples that are in the lifestyle.

Some regular bull/lovers will invite potential new men that are interested in becoming a bull. The general rule for the meet and greet is to get to know the new bull.

Penetrative sex is kind of off limits. However, there is a lot of flirting, heavy petting, fingers probing and usually ends up orally.

I have caught my wife numerous times at these gathering off in a bathroom, out back behind a tree or openly standing in the kitchen.

She my be kissing, getting fingered, giving a blowjob, or getting eaten out. It's annoying and a turn on when I catch her in the act. I think she also wants me to find out what she is up to.

many times she has it really is something we try to do everywhere we go, one of best was at a function where there was black band and she was dancing with another guy but giving the singer the eye, during the bands break she went out to the bands van in the carpark and fucked him in the break and came back in and was dancing with this guy again, who was completely unaware she had just been fucked, she came to me and told me how horny she was feeling with his spunk running down her legs while dancing and i asked her was she going fuck the guy she was dancing with, only to be told she was going fuck the singer again in his room after the band finished, after the band packed away their equipment she left me in the bar and disappeared leaving me to go up to our room
Three hours later there was a knock on the door and i went to unlock the door and there she was looking well fucked and ragged, i asked her if she had been well seen to to be told that she had been fucked by the four in the band

many times she has it really is something we try to do everywhere we go, one of best was at a function where there was black band and she was dancing with another guy but giving the singer the eye, during the bands break she went out to the bands van in the carpark and fucked him in the break and came back in and was dancing with this guy again, who was completely unaware she had just been fucked, she came to me and told me how horny she was feeling with his spunk running down her legs while dancing and i asked her was she going fuck the guy she was dancing with, only to be told she was going fuck the singer again in his room after the band finished, after the band packed away their equipment she left me in the bar and disappeared leaving me to go up to our room
Three hours later there was a knock on the door and i went to unlock the door and there she was looking well fucked and ragged, i asked her if she had been well seen to to be told that she had been fucked by the four in the band
So many times I have been told similar comments from my wife !!

Condensed-
Several years ago, my wife wanted a big party for her 40th birthday so we decided to have a cookout at a local park that has a swimming area, grills tables, all the things you need, and it was free. We invited a bunch of friends, and they could bring guest. One of the guys (who she'd had sex with before) brought an old army buddy who was black, Tony. Afterward I think it was a set up but at the time all seemed coincidental. As the party progressed the more people drank, and my wife was leading the pack.

Tony had been flirting with her all day and I could tell it was working. I was the host and primary cook, waiter etc. so she was on her own most of the time. Around the time the sun was setting, and the crowd was thinning I noticed Tony and her were out in the water away from everyone else. Her arms were around his neck and by their movement it was obvious what they were doing. About 45 minutes later they came in, both smiling and laughing. He stayed a few minutes and then left. She smiled and said "I'll tell you all about it later and giggled" Our sex later that night was especially exciting as she told me in detail how it felt, what they did.

Wow, she took all four cocks!!!

Omg what a hot fantasy! I show up to a party with my wife and a big black guy chats her up and everyone sees them duck into the closest bedroom and can hear him pounding her and her moaning and cumming loudly for the next hour. When they are finished she comes out and kisses me and we stay and party for awhile then we all three leave together to go back to our house.
Love to go with my wife to a party and go with a bull home all

The wife has full permit to seek her own fun, but she’s been shy. But, we hit a play club in FL a while back and she had not been able to play in a long time. We’ve nearly always played as MFM or a rare solo date w a trusted bull. But this night, she was eager. Despite being filled w couples and other single guys, she found the biggest black stud in the place and started chatting. I walked away for a few minutes only to return to them making out. I slowed my approach until they took a break. As I walked back up, she didn’t hesitate to suggest we go back to a play room. Even though I was officially present, it’s was only as an observer as she got exactly what she wanted. More fun followed, but that story is posted elsewhere.
I eagerly await the day I get an unexpected text/pic showing she’s found her own fun.

We were at a friend of my wife’s birthday party who’s family originate from Barbados, we were one of a few white couples invited and actually accepted.
We had been there a while I was on soft drinks due to driving, my wife was drinking rum punch, the guests were mainly from the Caribbean and coloured . The music was virtually all reggae and a very good beat and atmosphere. My wife’s friend‘s uncle came over and asked my wife for a dance, she readily agreed and he took her hand and they went to where people were dancing.
They danced for about three dances they came back to where I was sitting he thanked both my wife and I for her dancing with him.
my wife seemed a bit flustered I asked her if she was ok and did she enjoy dancing with him, she said she enjoyed the dancing but he had pulled her tight to him with his hands on her bum pulling her tight to him and as they moved to the music he started to slowly grind his cock against her pussy .she said it felt so very much bigger than yours and got me flustered.
We sat drinking and chatting about an hour later the uncle came over and asked my wife for another dance, they went of again this time he held her hand as they walked to the dance area. I sat watching them he again pulled her tight to him this time feeling her bum pulling her to him he muzzled into her neck , then started to stroke her bum. The music stopped. They came back to me she was definitely looking flustered.
We moved around the room talking to others, my wife’s friend came over and asked if we could give her uncle a lift home .
I said yes no problem, so when we were ready to leave, her uncle came over to us , we walked to our car my wife got into the back the uncle joined me in the front giving me directions to his house.
On the way he thanked me for allowing my wife to dance with him and said how lucky I was to have such a sexy wife .
The conversation turned sexual, we arrived at his house he asked us in for a *******, my wife said that would be nice, so we all went in , he asked what we wanted to ******* I said a coffee my wife said whatever he was having, he made them both a rum cocktail. He put some music on and asked my wife for a dance she said yes .
They started dancing as I watched again he was grinding his crotch hard against my wife’s crotch, it was obvious he was getting a hard on his cock was very prominent. The music stopped they sat on the settee opposite where I was sitting.
The conversation turned sexual him saying how sexy my wife was , I said I bet you say that to all the husbands of the wives you meet . He said he had never met any white couples before and had never seen a white women's pussy or had sex with a white woman .
He got up made himself and my wife another rum cocktail, again the talk turned sexual, I could see my wife was getting turned on by the sexual talk. He then said would my wife show him her pussy as he had only seen black pussies. I said my wife had never seen a black guy’s penis so maybe if he showed her his penis she might show him her pussy.
He stood up faced her undone his trousers and dropped both his trousers and pants standing in front of my wife with his hard very large black penis pointing out at her . He then said you’ve seen mine now show me your pussy , my wife was now very red faced looked at me I just nodded but had a erection , my wife lifted her dress and bum and pulled her thong to one side showing her bald pussy . He said I want a better look I watched as again she lifted her bum and pulled her thong off.
he moved closer and put her hand on his cock she started to automatically stroke it , he put a hand on her pussy and started fingering her .
She started to cum and was begging him to fuck her he looked at me I nodded and watched as he moved between her thighs his hard black cock in her hand she was now guiding it to her wonton open cunt hole his massive cock head at her cunt he started to slowly penetrate her cunt , god what an amazing sight seeing his cock slowly penetrating her and hearing her begging him to fuck her cunt hard .
I sat wanking watching his massive cock twice the size of mine fucking my wife’s cunt and satisfying my wife hearing them both moaning and groaning as they fucked .

Last edited:
Cut and posted from another Forum where I posted the story
We had been married a few months when she met Leroy at some party,
She was about 25, and he was 18, black and ran a Wine Bar with his brother next to Tottenham Hoe Stn.
The Hostess introduced My wife to him telling him ”This is the one I was telling you about, she is your type of white woman”.
They started chatting and it came up in conversation that she had only been married a short time.
He made some sort of crude joke about her spending all her time in bed, she laughed and said” I have always tried to spend a lot of time in bed, but never my own”
They both continued the sexual innuendos between each other completely ignoring me.
He asked her to dance, she immediately said “yes” without even looking my way.
They danced like lovers, who knew each others body movements intimately, he pulling her into him and both swaying with the music.

After a couple more records they walked off the dance floor hand in hand to get a *******, I overheard her telling him the clubs that she regularly attended, they continued with their personal and intimate talk, he had his hand around her waist and was squeezing her arse, my wife laughing many times at his comments and squeezed his hand.
They finished their drinks and returned to the dance floor dancing slow close and intimate, he pulled her mouth to his, they started kissing quite openly in front of me and the other guests, they started getting very passionate together his hands were all over her arse.
Their passion for each other made them completely oblivious to any one watching especially me, eventually their passion became uncontrollable he quickly pulled her into a bedroom not bothering to close the door, fucking her repeatedly.
Her cries and vocal comments let every one know what they were doing, people were looking at me, and sblackmaning.

The women were the biggest bitches, when my wife cried out with pleasure, they looked at me and smiled.
They came out over two hours later her make-up and mascara was all over her face, she had dried spunk in her hair, the top buttons were missing off her blouse allowing the fresh love bites on her breasts to be clearly seen, they were still holding hands and kissing passionately.
She picked up her coat and said goodbye to the hostess and some other friends, ignoring me completely leaving me humiliated at the party whilst she went home with her new lover.
The Hostess smiled as I left humiliated and dejected saying “I knew Leroy would get on with her he likes slutty white women”
She arrived back at our house in the mid morning she had more love bites covering her neck and boobs, all she said is” what a great night, I have had”.
She obviously satisfied him that night, because that was the start of their long relationship,
It did not matter to her whether she went to his flat or to the Wine Bar; she always ended up opening her legs for him.

Back