Cuckold

So me and my girlfriend have been dating for 3 years she is 19 I am 21. I am average im 5 inches long with a girth of about 4.3. But shes never had sex with anyone else and I want her to experience being fucked by a big cock preferably a bbc thats 7"+ long and 6"+ girth and watch her have mind blowing orgasm after mind blowing orgasm

My small dick

Attachments

• 20170213_193156.jpg
    20170213_193156.jpg
    529.9 KB · Views: 21
So me and my girlfriend have been dating for 3 years she is 19 I am 21. I am average im 5 inches long with a girth of about 4.3. But shes never had sex with anyone else and I want her to experience being fucked by a big cock preferably a bbc thats 7"+ long and 6"+ girth and watch her have mind blowing orgasm after mind blowing orgasm

My small dick
Getting some help with that won't be hard. Plenty on here will help you out.

My small dick
Communication is the key. You need to discuss with your partner to gauge her interest.. Otherwise it may backfire

Back