Cuckold...

I just learnt this ..so the man watches his woman getting fckd by another man...is that what it is...???
Does not have or need to watch. She just has sex with other men. Some men have ED ( erectile disfunction ) or have a small penis and cannot satisfy their wives sexual. For many years couples just accepted this and life went on. Today, couples seek out and find a new stud for her often black to add emphasis to the difference. Many women and wives are now enjoying better sex because they have broken the color barrier and enjoy sex with black men. After the initial adjustment , many husbands are now happier as well as their wives are getting good sex and are more sexy and slutty too. The women become more open about their sexual needs and desires and these are satisfied by their new, often black, lovers

Does not have or need to watch. She just has sex with other men. Some men have ED ( erectile disfunction ) or have a small penis and cannot satisfy their wives sexual. For many years couples just accepted this and life went on. Today, couples seek out and find a new stud for her often black to add emphasis to the difference. Many women and wives are now enjoying better sex because they have broken the color barrier and enjoy sex with black men. After the initial adjustment , many husbands are now happier as well as their wives are getting good sex and are more sexy and slutty too. The women become more open about their sexual needs and desires and these are satisfied by their new, often black, lovers
Uh..interesting...but I'm intobn only have been wit black men..so idk if that would even intrigue a black man whom is wit me in a relationship but ok ..I'm still learning n understanding this..thanks

What is the full of the equation??
It really depends on the man. Some guys just get very excited sexually over the idea of their wife having sex (more or less openly) with other men. For many it is a strange dichotomy of sexualizing and element of fear. The idea that your woman is being taken by another man, someone occasionally more dominate than you, perhaps better equipped in the dick department, maybe he kisses better, fucks her better. Perhaps it is the adulation of a new sexual relation for the wife. Sometimes, just the thrill of a one night stand with permission.

For me, when my wife was with another man in public, in a place where people we knew might see her with another man and I as a third puts you mentally in almost a sexual trance. Knowing her sexuality is primal. . and controls you. The idea that other men might be laughing behind your back at the idea of my wife servicing another man, AND knowing she was available.

Bobbi decided early on in our relationship that she had a fantasy about black men. I thought it was damn sexy. She had a couple of one timers, and a couple of regulars. It never caused a problem in our relationship and when I though about it through the day, never ceased to leave me semi hard and excited mentally.

Back