Cuckold Xmas

Its almost xmas and I don't know what to get my wife for xmas. What are other cuckolds getting their wives for the holiday?
You know wifey her likes/dislikes.....since you have cuckold marriage you can purchase 2-week cruise for her and trusted BULL.....think that might get things very HOT....

She doesnt have a local bull yet and with covid its all on hold, but thanks
Well, a local BULL (thoroughly vetted by YOU) is Christmas gift #1 plus other little toys and accessories can be added for the complete Christmas package......althought as you said, COVID-19 will make things a bit awkward.....hopefully, the new vaccine from Pfizer will speed things up....

If she is indeed black only, pay for her to get a permanent QoS tat somewhere. Visible if she's brave, or in a secret place if she'd prefer.

I don’t know about a gift, but my wife always seems to be more up for lovers at Christmas than any other time of the year. She is very giving, and the party season is a big time for her to work her magic

Like some of the others; jewelry, perfume, etc. This year she would like a new digital SLR. Ideally, I'd like to get her date with a Bull, but with the COVID numbers setting records every day, that's not going to happen for us.

We’ve always had the tradition of me buying gifts for her and her primary bull, which I give to them in a meeting at our home or a hotel (the three of us try to go skiing most years).

My wife’s usual gift is to invite a second bull and let me watch her have a threesome with two BBCs. I typically ask her bull to give me a facial for Christmas, and I avoid them all year so it is special.

My gifts for them vary. This year she is getting lingerie and a trip to Vegas with another cuckold wife who has a bull there, which will take place in March. I got our primary bull a new paddle and four tickets to see his favorite college basketball team (he is taking my wife and two of his friends).

It makes us all happy and is one of my favorite parts of the year.

Back