Cuckold weekend

My wife and her boyfriend (white guy unfortunately) are spending the weekend together. I doubt I will get much in the way of pics or video...as they always seem to be too busy or forgetful to push the "record" button, lol. If I do, then I will post it here...but any suggestions from others on things for me to do this weekend in order to keep from jacking off for 48 hours? Here is a picture I took of them when I was lucky enough to be invited to watch...

View attachment 5247962

there is nothing you can do that will take your mind off it .. this is mostly what we do .. wife heads off for the weekend and goes into radio silence .. it is so intense being home alone
and waking up in the morning ( assuming you can get to sleep at all ) and then realising you are alone , then realising where she is and what she is probably doing .... how could you think of anything else !

Always a challenge when your Bride spends the night or weekend with her lover!!
Try to do things around the house- wash the car, mow the lawn, watch a baseball game, clean the garage, go for a walk. Its very easy to constantly think of what they are doing and how good her Bull is treating.
I have found it is best to stay busy like this and do my best not to cum thinking about them, even if they send a pic or video. If you can hold out, it will be a thousand times more intense when she comes home and has you eat her pussy while she tells you about her weekend.
Just my two cents! Good luck!

Always a challenge when your Bride spends the night or weekend with her lover!!
Try to do things around the house- wash the car, mow the lawn, watch a baseball game, clean the garage, go for a walk. Its very easy to constantly think of what they are doing and how good her Bull is treating.
I have found it is best to stay busy like this and do my best not to cum thinking about them, even if they send a pic or video. If you can hold out, it will be a thousand times more intense when she comes home and has you eat her pussy while she tells you about her weekend.
Just my two cents! Good luck!
Like @Happycuk said, do the household chores so when she gets back there is nothing to do and she can relax, knowing you support her cuckolding.

Like @Happycuk said, do the household chores so when she gets back there is nothing to do and she can relax, knowing you support her cuckolding.
The challenge with this time is that she has moved and is with him at our new house. I am still back at the old place in Atlanta (getting it ready to put on the market). So there is no cleaning after this weekend...although I always clean if we are all in the same town. I am a little concerned that we won't be able to reconnect after he leaves...and I cannot reclaim her either. It will probably be a few weeks before I see her...ugh.

My wife and her boyfriend (white guy unfortunately) are spending the weekend together. I doubt I will get much in the way of pics or video...as they always seem to be too busy or forgetful to push the "record" button, lol. If I do, then I will post it here...but any suggestions from others on things for me to do this weekend in order to keep from jacking off for 48 hours? Here is a picture I took of them when I was lucky enough to be invited to watch...

View attachment 5247962
Start off by putting your cage on. Send her that photo. Your cuck cage.......

Nothing wrong with her BULL being white and if, she's happy and you're cool with him then, enjoy the experience. Well, they're not including you in the experience so encourage them to think of you when screwing and provide a few gifts....LOL

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with her BULL being white and if, she's happy and you're cool with him then, enjoy the experience. Well, they're not including you in the experience so encourage them to think you you when screwing and provide a few gifts....LOL
Unfortunately, I am not able to enjoy it with them this time...hopefully next time though! I am hoping for more pics or vids tonight...I think she is blowing him right this second, so maybe I will get a pic of that!

The challenge with this time is that she has moved and is with him at our new house. I am still back at the old place in Atlanta (getting it ready to put on the market). So there is no cleaning after this weekend...although I always clean if we are all in the same town. I am a little concerned that we won't be able to reconnect after he leaves...and I cannot reclaim her either. It will probably be a few weeks before I see her...ugh.
Yeah, that makes it hard.

Start off by putting your cage on. Send her that photo. Your cuck cage.......
do like @rockdoggolf said and put your cage on, send her the foto and mail her the key.

you can’t always reconnect by calling her after he leaves (either facetime or voice) and reconnect that way.

definately tell her you want to be included with fotos or videos. If they cant remember, look at nanny cam type things she can set up so you can watch, as an option.

Back