Cuckold vacation with Bull.

Deniscuck

Couple
We are thinking to have joint vacation with my wife's black bull. He will have full access to her body for whole vacation period and I will be just serving cuck. Idea is to go to some open minded city where she can wear QoS signs and they can openly play outdoor. Maybe to live in some lifestyle hotel so everyone will be aware who is the master in our family.
Any experience you can share?
Any ideas of locations/city and naughty activities?
20170818_122821.jpg

I think it's not so exciting for public teasing. I'm not talking about sex. I imagine we sit somewhere in the bar in Amsterdam and they are kissing, cuddling. Then he takes her to bathroom or some back room. Everybody understands what will happen there while husband stays in a bar with his beer.
This happened to me in a bar in St Lawrence in Barbados.

love doing his my self, I just find the ones who are watching knowing such a turn on, especially the ones who have been chatting her up watching as well and the look on their faces when they see her with the one she fancies and goes out with him, they look on just as much as I do

Go to Cap D’agde in the South of France you will absolutely not regret it. I’m a bull who goes there every summer and of the thousands of nudist and swingers there, there are probably only 20 black men in the entire place. Your wife and her bull will definitely get the kind of appreciated attention you’re seeking. The other poster was right if they are so bold at one of the bars or swing club she can give him head or fuck him with a receptive audience. Eyes will knowingly be on you. I am always propositioned every 5 minutes by cucks who want a black man to screw their wife slash give them the residual attention they seek. It is the best place. I’m going in August might see you there.

Back