Cuckold vacation with Bull.

Go to Cap D’agde in the South of France you will absolutely not regret it. I’m a bull who goes there every summer and of the thousands of nudist and swingers there, there are probably only 20 black men in the entire place. Your wife and her bull will definitely get the kind of appreciated attention you’re seeking. The other poster was right if they are so bold at one of the bars or swing club she can give him head or fuck him with a receptive audience. Eyes will knowingly be on you. I am always propositioned every 5 minutes by cucks who want a black man to screw their wife slash give them the residual attention they seek. It is the best place. I’m going in August might see you there.

Go to Cap D’agde in the South of France you will absolutely not regret it. I’m a bull who goes there every summer and of the thousands of nudist and swingers there, there are probably only 20 black men in the entire place. Your wife and her bull will definitely get the kind of appreciated attention you’re seeking. The other poster was right if they are so bold at one of the bars or swing club she can give him head or fuck him with a receptive audience. Eyes will knowingly be on you. I am always propositioned every 5 minutes by cucks who want a black man to screw their wife slash give them the residual attention they seek. It is the best place. I’m going in August might see you there.

Are the black men who go there appreciated or just tolerated? There are some places that tolerate your presence but you are not really welcome.

Are the black men who go there appreciated or just tolerated? There are some places that tolerate your presence but you are not really welcome.

" I am always propositioned every 5 minutes by cucks who want a black man to screw their wife slash give them the residual attention they seek. "

That definitely sounds like appreciated ;)

We are thinking to have joint vacation with my wife's black bull. He will have full access to her body for whole vacation period and I will be just serving cuck. Idea is to go to some open minded city where she can wear QoS signs and they can openly play outdoor. Maybe to live in some lifestyle hotel so everyone will be aware who is the master in our family.
Any experience you can share?
Any ideas of locations/city and naughty activities?

If you go to Jamaica then you can add other black bulls to the party :)
Or will her current bull get jealous and feel inadequate? ;)

The naked city yesss!!!

I travel quite a bit meeting couples and ladies. I'm a certified travel agent so it's easy for me . But I'm wanting to make it easier for everyone. We are putting together a cruise, resort trip and perhaps a hotel take over. These events will be just for us . No one esle . Exclusive. I have a cruise ******* that 500 or so of us will be on the ship . I have a hotel that is begging for us to take it over . Let's get together.IMG_20180426_001347_358.jpgIMG_20180426_001347_362.jpg

Definitely appreciated. I’ll admit it can be overwhelming. Lol! It’s literally thousands of white couples from around Europe and about 20 black guys mostly African and everyone wants to see them fuck so sometimes you’re stalked. In a weirdly fun way if you’re the exhibitionidtic type of bull who likes to be watched.

Definitely appreciated. I’ll admit it can be overwhelming. Lol! It’s literally thousands of white couples from around Europe and about 20 black guys mostly African and everyone wants to see them fuck so sometimes you’re stalked. In a weirdly fun way if you’re the exhibitionidtic type of bull who likes to be watched.

Very interesting !!

My wife will be spending the night with her guy for the very first time this Memorial Day weekend coming up, they're actually are spending Saturday night and Sunday night alone. Very nice place very romantic and I got the Honeymoon suite with jacuzzi in the room for them.

The only hiccup is its kind of a close call with the high-risk time of the month for her that weekend. She is concerned and so am I. They spend time alone now and when they do he never pulls out. He's young a heavy cummer and goes deep. She tells me she will tell him it's high risk time but also said " I think that will excite him, even more, to leave it in. I think she's right. She bought a new bikini for this and I'm going nuts just seeing it....its so sexy and it will be all his. He's not pulling out that weekend at all.....I just know it.

My wife will be spending the night with her guy for the very first time this Memorial Day weekend coming up, they're actually are spending Saturday night and Sunday night alone. Very nice place very romantic and I got the Honeymoon suite with jacuzzi in the room for them.

The only hiccup is its kind of a close call with the high-risk time of the month for her that weekend. She is concerned and so am I. They spend time alone now and when they do he never pulls out. He's young a heavy cummer and goes deep. She tells me she will tell him it's high risk time but also said " I think that will excite him, even more, to leave it in. I think she's right. She bought a new bikini for this and I'm going nuts just seeing it....its so sexy and it will be all his. He's not pulling out that weekend at all.....I just know it.
Plan B. Get a lot of it.

We are thinking to have joint vacation with my wife's black bull. He will have full access to her body for whole vacation period and I will be just serving cuck. Idea is to go to some open minded city where she can wear QoS signs and they can openly play outdoor. Maybe to live in some lifestyle hotel so everyone will be aware who is the master in our family.
Any experience you can share?
Any ideas of locations/city and naughty activities?
View attachment 1623923
No ideas here ... Beautiful idea

I travel quite a bit meeting couples and ladies. I'm a certified travel agent so it's easy for me . But I'm wanting to make it easier for everyone. We are putting together a cruise, resort trip and perhaps a hotel take over. These events will be just for us . No one esle . Exclusive. I have a cruise ******* that 500 or so of us will be on the ship . I have a hotel that is begging for us to take it over . Let's get together.View attachment 1836957View attachment 1836958
Where do I sign up?

Back