Cuckold support

Have you had success in matching white males with single white females? I see a lot of folks here say that is nearly impossible, that single white women interested in BBC would have no interest in white men.

The only thing he’s had success with here is scamming members out of money. He’s been permanently banned. I’m sure he’ll pop up elsewhere with his bullshit.

The only thing he’s had success with here is scamming members out of money. He’s been permanently banned. I’m sure he’ll pop up elsewhere with his bullshit.

Wow, he charges money to do that? No way in hell would I ever pay someone to do that. Good to see he's gone!

Well we are new to this have not connected with anyone we are exploring. She has always gotten turned on when talking or watching movies the contrast in color and the size, she has it in her mind how it will go.. It would be a good thing to be able to talk to someone and get real straight up talk, we are happy , open and been together over ten years . We both know the same old same old leads to trouble in the times we live in now, and we are both freaks when it comes to sex.

Back