Cuckold Nightmares

Husbands / Cucks,
If you walked in early from work and saw your wife like this, what would you do? Has this happened to anyone here or do you wish it would happen? I was with this one Hot Wife several times. We would meet at a nice hotel the little dick hubby paid for. Sometimes he would get thrown in the closet or had to wait in the corner until I was done breeding his wife. After I was done with her, I would sit on the sofa while she cleaned my cock with her mouth and the cuck made me a fresh ******* and the bed.
Your Superior Bull,

View attachment 1934111
very hot

I would love it, as soon as the first one came I would clean her ass or pussy so another one could fuck her then I would clean his cock off and ask him if he wants to fuck her again and offer to suck him hard or keep sucking until he came in my mouth and I would keep cleaning her/them off every time someone came and keep sucking them hard until they had enough

I came home early from work during my first marriage and caught my 19yo wife on all 4's getting doggie fucked by huge black guy. I asked what was going on the black guy ran over to me grabbed me by the throat and slapped me 3 or 4 times across the face. It hurt really bad and I had tears in my eyes my wife begged him not to hurt me and she would let him finish fucking her I was defeated. He said you promise to be a good boy I nodded yes and he said you better not say a thing and he pushed me into the closet and shut the door.
and taught you how to dream as well did he ??

I would love it, as soon as the first one came I would clean her ass or pussy so another one could fuck her then I would clean his cock off and ask him if he wants to fuck her again and offer to suck him hard or keep sucking until he came in my mouth and I would keep cleaning her/them off every time someone came and keep sucking them hard until they had enough

Awesome, bro. Good to find a whiteboi willing to do it all. I'm the same way.

Some cuckold nightmares would be your wife falling in love with her new lover.....it happens more than you think.

He's touching her deeper where you can't....they never pull out so she's taking his seed that deep. He's whispering in her ear to meet him alone and she agrees.

When she does meet him alone the sex turns into lovemaking and then she's falling in love.
Word

Husbands / Cucks,
If you walked in early from work and saw your wife like this, what would you do? Has this happened to anyone here or do you wish it would happen? I was with this one Hot Wife several times. We would meet at a nice hotel the little dick hubby paid for. Sometimes he would get thrown in the closet or had to wait in the corner until I was done breeding his wife. After I was done with her, I would sit on the sofa while she cleaned my cock with her mouth and the cuck made me a fresh ******* and the bed.
Your Superior Bull,

View attachment 1934111
It depends on whether I know any of those fine gentlemen or not. Security is first: I definitely would ask my wife if she's fine and wait if she's got her mouth stuffed. Second, safety: Gentlemen, have you all your condoms on? (My wife is in highly reproductive age). Thirdly, health: Have you guys taken the vaccine? Double? - And would go close one by one to check for visible signs of STI... and the use of condoms. Would try to burn deep in my memory all details and face in case he's not wearing the rubber. Fourth, assurance: I would try to let her understand it's all under control and avoid to irritate her. Fifth, furniture: I would cover it with some fabric to avoid stains or worse. Sixth, de-scalation: I would tell the gentlemen to let me know if they want a cab when finished. That way I know they would sooner or later leave, and let me clean the sofa and carpet. Seventh, mutis: I would go to the bathroom to sob silently about my miserable life as man.. and would masturbate a little to release the tension.

It depends on whether I know any of those fine gentlemen or not. Security is first: I definitely would ask my wife if she's fine and wait if she's got her mouth stuffed. Second, safety: Gentlemen, have you all your condoms on? (My wife is in highly reproductive age). Thirdly, health: Have you guys taken the vaccine? Double? - And would go close one by one to check for visible signs of STI... and the use of condoms. Would try to burn deep in my memory all details and face in case he's not wearing the rubber. Fourth, assurance: I would try to let her understand it's all under control and avoid to irritate her. Fifth, furniture: I would cover it with some fabric to avoid stains or worse. Sixth, de-scalation: I would tell the gentlemen to let me know if they want a cab when finished. That way I know they would sooner or later leave, and let me clean the sofa and carpet. Seventh, mutis: I would go to the bathroom to sob silently about my miserable life as man.. and would masturbate a little to release the tension.
Soooo......if you walked in and the guy is riding your wife bareback and she's screaming "Fuck me harder! Give me your cum!" you're going to tell him, not her to put a condom on and inquire about his vaccinations and latest STD screen?

Honestly, I'd ask your wife to superglue your dick to both thighs.....

did he move you while he made the bed and what does his dick size have to do with anything and what ******* would he mix, nice fantasy

Back