Cuckold married couples welcome to mayan riviera caribbean cancun, playa del carmen, tulum

Mayabull

Male
Hello guys! I am Pierre, I'm 29 and I am from mayan riviera caribbean cancun, young bull, I have been into the lifestyle playing as a bull for white married couples on vacations over the last 10 years, I work as a tourist guide, I used to work at desire resort, I have met great people around the world while I was working at desire resort, I also have made great friends around the world, some of them comes twice at year for some vacations, hope your reply, greetings

Hello Pierre. It would be awesome to hook up with a bull like you on vacation. My wife and I are never sure how to find people on vacation, especially locals or workers. We sometimes try and hook up with other guests........

Hello guys! I am Pierre, I'm 29 and I am from mayan riviera caribbean cancun, young bull, I have been into the lifestyle playing as a bull for white married couples on vacations over the last 10 years, I work as a tourist guide, I used to work at desire resort, I have met great people around the world while I was working at desire resort, I also have made great friends around the world, some of them comes twice at year for some vacations, hope your reply, greetings
Good to see you here. My wife and I have been to Puerto Rico twice. We had great fun there but could not find a place to be naked in public. Do you know of any good places to be naked, preferably on a beach.

Good to see you here. My wife and I have been to Puerto Rico twice. We had great fun there but could not find a place to be naked in public. Do you know of any good places to be naked, preferably on a beach.
Yes I know ******* very nice places here to be naked, do you have a cellphone number?

Yes I know ******* very nice places here to be naked, do you have a cellphone number?
Yes but we do not give out our cell phone number until we are ready to meet people. I looked at your post and profile and saw some of the places you mentioned,
mayan riviera caribbean cancun, playa del carmen, tulum

We are more interested in the Caribbean but the other areas are possible also.

Back