Cuckold lifestyle? Confused

It's so strange to me why so many of you men argue with each other so much on this site. lol. Shouldn't we all just be accepting of ea other no matter what that is? But, although I've never had a relationship with a whiteboy (and plenty have asked and begged me to, that's for sure) I wouldn't cut off his little balls or anything like that. IDK. I think it might be more fun to make him masturbate n' then cum like 10 times a day everyday to drain him and weaken him. I'm just sayin' ... :happy: xoxx, Dana

Everyone is entitled to their own 'sharing' goals. Some guys just want to see it once in a lifetime or once a year. Other guys want their wives gangbanged every weekend. I'm guessing that most people fall in the middle. But the lady has control over the frequency of her sex parnters. All we husbands/boyfriends can do is steer them in the right direction ;)

I understand the idea of wife being fucked by black superior cocks, but I have no idea what drives white couples to completely humiliate the white guy, that has to be loved one for the woman. Isn't it better when both of them find other people for this kind of fun? Everything will be even and no one will lose everything in eyes of loved one. I recently talked with a few women that have castrated their white husbands in the name of fetish. Wouldnt it better if this husband goes to a random hot girl and get his balls kicked and tape a video and jerk to it?
Different cucks enjoy different levels of humiliation. Some guys like to be completely humiliated and treated like garbage and that's what they get off on. I have more moderate desires; I like some humiliation but still want to participate and actually enjoy what I'm seeing. For example, denial of being able to jerk off would frustrate and turn me off.

Fetish yes. Lifestyle no. And not share this with a wife.
A lot of submissive male posters are into this "cuckold humiliation" thing more as fantasy than real, posting for "jerking off" purposes. Sometimes its hard to tell when a real female is posting this crap, and when its just another loser white boi.
At any rate, when posters start calling you names, just give 'em the gif_Yellowball-finger.gif, go to their profile, and hit that pretty, little button in the upper right corner called IGNORE, and these assholes will instantaneously "go away" . Your thread and post were appropriate for this site; they're the ones with the problem.
Mac

Different cucks enjoy different levels of humiliation. Some guys like to be completely humiliated and treated like garbage and that's what they get off on. I have more moderate desires; I like some humiliation but still want to participate and actually enjoy what I'm seeing. For example, denial of being able to jerk off would frustrate and turn me off.

I personally find humiliation pathetic and has no place in my marriage nor in my relationship with a bull.

We like Danas comment but we accept that other folks have different ideas about their sexuality . Some husbands have vasectomies as a form of birth control . Others take it a bit further . Same with some women have their tubes tied and others have their ovaries removed . Some people need to be concerned about pregnancy and then others of us do not . We think things are evolving beyond the humiliation that was often present before and now many people are just enjoying the great sex that this lifestyle brings

I think humiliation is a very personal thing and really is centered on self. If you believe that what ever is happening is humiliating to you. Different people will find different things normal or humiliating, so from an observer I might thing that a guy is being humiliated, however from his POV he thinks it normal and OK.

I am okay if the couple is simply role playing with a black guy, but I don't recommend anyone raising their children to be cuckolds.

Well, sometimes that happens. My husband has been a cuckold as far back as he can remember. His mom slept with other men his whole growing up time, and it wasn't a kept secret. My husband's ******* grew up knowing that his mom was a whore and that his "*******" was okay with it, and didn't have sex with his mom. The intent is not to raise a cuckold baby, but sometimes it just happens.

Everyone is entitled to their own 'sharing' goals. Some guys just want to see it once in a lifetime or once a year. Other guys want their wives gangbanged every weekend. I'm guessing that most people fall in the middle. But the lady has control over the frequency of her sex parnters. All we husbands/boyfriends can do is steer them in the right direction ;)
I totally agree with you guys! My goals are enjoying doing it giving pleasure to both of us even though my wife won't let me have sex with other girls I still love to share her with others...my dream is sharing her with 5,6,7 guys at the same time or even more...I really don't know why but I love imagine her with even 10 guys and the thing that I really love is to convince her on swallow every times that we finish to having sex with me or others...I'm just in the beginning and to be honest I'm having some issues with my jealousy...And on feeling comfortable doing it...but at least I started. IMG_20150614_231215.jpg IMG_20150614_222120.jpgThe first pic is my wife while we were having sex and while she was sucking my cock she wanted one dildo into her pussy and one into her ass...was amazing!!the second one is my dream. Exactly how I wanna share my wife with others...kisses to everyone!! :) :) :)

A common dream but don't need to rush things. Life is a journey to be anjoyed along the way and this lifestyle is no different. So start with a few studs then gradually add more. Its like taking your time to climb a mountain and enjoying the scenery as you climb

A common dream but don't need to rush things. Life is a journey to be anjoyed along the way and this lifestyle is no different. So start with a few studs then gradually add more. Its like taking your time to climb a mountain and enjoying the scenery as you climb
That's the best answer that I could imagine....I totally agree with that! :) :) :) let's talk a little...Send a message! :) :)

Like slow cooking tasty spare ribs or aging fine wines and beers , Women should not be rushed into sex with many black men but brought along carefully and slowly making sure she truly appreciates the qualities of each and every black man. Only then should she mix these fine features for even more pleasure and satisfaction.

Well, sometimes that happens. My husband has been a cuckold as far back as he can remember. His mom slept with other men his whole growing up time, and it wasn't a kept secret. My husband's ******* grew up knowing that his mom was a whore and that his "*******" was okay with it, and didn't have sex with his mom. The intent is not to raise a cuckold baby, but sometimes it just happens.
Hello DeeDee, Seems like we don't realize just how many families have been living this lifestyle for some time and we are now well into the next generations with daughters and sons . Not something you read about in the newsmedia.

I could not have put it better myself, very eloquent indeed, Giles, England

It is your choice -- humiliation, turn on, fetish it makes a difference only for you not anyone else --- just saying ... Hyper down and let each situation be answerable for those involved .…. Enjoy your choices and you will find more fulfillment

Back