Cuckold lifestyle? Confused

This is fairly new to us. A little over a year ago she agreed to be with a Black Bull......he turned her inside out!!! He made her squirt!!! (which has never happened before) She said it was a stretching, deep hurt..........THAT FELT SO GOOD. She has only been with one other BBC since and had the same effect. The wife likes her Black Bull to take the lead........to Take her! Tell her what to do and how to do it! Mild to strong Domination! I (hubby) like to watch, listen and clean her up. Sometimes she wants me to double team her OR take my turn after her Black Bull is done with her. Most of the time she sees her Bull 1 on 1. She is very submissive to a Black Bull as long as she feels safe and that there is respect between the two of you. When she goes to her Black Bulls place..............SHE GIVES HERSELF TO HIM 100%!!! WHILE SHE IS THERE..............SHE IS HIS BABY GIRL!!!

We do not believe in or like the "humiliation" part of the cuckold situation. It won't happen!

We are new to this forum and so far find it very interesting and fun. We plan on being here a long time. The main reason we are here is because the man she has been seeing for the past year is not available near as much as she needs him because of work. She wants more.

To answer your question: Extremist black racists have co-opted the cuckold lifestyle to push their racist perceptions and their warped mentality of ****** slavery based on race. Sad, but a lot of folks on forums such as this have their entire sexuality wrapped up in racism and "superiority." A lot of these guys claiming to be black are white supremacists. Likewise, a lot of those on forums such as this who claim to be white men and women are not at all. Of course there are also simply losers who like to feel humiliated. Masochists mostly.

To answer your question: Extremist black racists have co-opted the cuckold lifestyle to push their racist perceptions and their warped mentality of ****** slavery based on race. Sad, but a lot of folks on forums such as this have their entire sexuality wrapped up in racism and "superiority." A lot of these guys claiming to be black are white supremacists. Likewise, a lot of those on forums such as this who claim to be white men and women are not at all. Of course there are also simply losers who like to feel humiliated. Masochists mostly.

Wow man... time to put down the conspiracy theory books.
To me, a loser is someone who doesn't pursue his or her desires.
A person who craves humiliation and seeks it out isn't a loser. He or she merely has a different set of kinks than you.
The question is, why are you even on this site?

I understand the idea of wife being fucked by black superior cocks, but I have no idea what drives white couples to completely humiliate the white guy, that has to be loved one for the woman. Isn't it better when both of them find other people for this kind of fun? Everything will be even and no one will lose everything in eyes of loved one. I recently talked with a few women that have castrated their white husbands in the name of fetish. Wouldnt it better if this husband goes to a random hot girl and get his balls kicked and tape a video and jerk to it?

In the situation with my wife, Pam, and I, her being taken by my old university friend and roommate, Edwin, had absolutely NOTHING to due with humiliation of anyone, least of all me. In fact if that were the case nothing would have had expired between her and Edwin, "ever." Ours was a simple matter of my sharing a pillow fantasy of mine with Pam of seeing her get laid by a black guy. It was after almost 9 years of marriage and simply by being in the right place, at the right time and with the right guy that things happened! I won't reinterate what we've already written about elsewhere on this site, suffice to say that I never dreamed I would ever see Pam get laid by anyone other than myself, however it did and we're both happy it did happen, several times! Pam loves black cock, especially Edwin's massive big black cock and I'm happy to step aside and watch her enjoy the ride. It's nothing more complicated than that.

Wow man... time to put down the conspiracy theory books.
To me, a loser is someone who doesn't pursue his or her desires.
A person who craves humiliation and seeks it out isn't a loser. He or she merely has a different set of kinks than you.
The question is, why are you even on this site?

Some people just have no other place to go.

This is fairly new to us. A little over a year ago she agreed to be with a Black Bull......he turned her inside out!!! He made her squirt!!! (which has never happened before) She said it was a stretching, deep hurt..........THAT FELT SO GOOD. She has only been with one other BBC since and had the same effect. The wife likes her Black Bull to take the lead........to Take her! Tell her what to do and how to do it! Mild to strong Domination! I (hubby) like to watch, listen and clean her up. Sometimes she wants me to double team her OR take my turn after her Black Bull is done with her. Most of the time she sees her Bull 1 on 1. She is very submissive to a Black Bull as long as she feels safe and that there is respect between the two of you. When she goes to her Black Bulls place..............SHE GIVES HERSELF TO HIM 100%!!! WHILE SHE IS THERE..............SHE IS HIS BABY GIRL!!!

We do not believe in or like the "humiliation" part of the cuckold situation. It won't happen!

We are new to this forum and so far find it very interesting and fun. We plan on being here a long time. The main reason we are here is because the man she has been seeing for the past year is not available near as much as she needs him because of work. She wants more.
==============================
she wants more ......yes .... I see /hear that a lot too .... smile

I understand the idea of wife being fucked by black superior cocks, but I have no idea what drives white couples to completely humiliate the white guy, that has to be loved one for the woman. Isn't it better when both of them find other people for this kind of fun? Everything will be even and no one will lose everything in eyes of loved one. I recently talked with a few women that have castrated their white husbands in the name of fetish. Wouldnt it better if this husband goes to a random hot girl and get his balls kicked and tape a video and jerk to it?
Why didn't you talk to the cuckys then and get there opinion?????

most cuckolds are not abused or humiliated they just accept their wives fucking other men. Some cucks service the other men and some do not.Most women who have a cuckold treasure them and value them because the cucks are very nice to the wife.

Back