Cuckold lifestyle addiction is total and complete

pvak74

Male
The cuckold lifestyle we live has become for me a total addiction. And as a cuck, I don’t really get pussy anymore except on special occasions. I’m relegated to watching, cleaning up and jerking off to completion. If you told me that a few years ago, I would of told you no way I would go for that. Rarely getting pussy, and jerking off. But that’s become sex for me. And the orgasms I get while she is getting railed is the most intense I’ve ever had. The high I’m on when about to cum watching her and him is as addictive as anything I’ve experienced. If I could imagine a high from crack, this is probably as close to it as it gets 😂. I’m never ever going back nor would I want to. Do others feel this was about never going back?

I am assuming you could have access to your wife's pussy whenever you want but you choose to jerk off instead; this is on you my friend, I'm sure your wife questions your preference as well, but if you are having the best orgasms of your life, why do you seem to be complaining about not getting any?

I am assuming you could have access to your wife's pussy whenever you want but you choose to jerk off instead; this is on you my friend, I'm sure your wife questions your preference as well, but if you are having the best orgasms of your life, why do you seem to be complaining about not getting any?
I am able to have her pussy when I want but we try to save it for special occasions. The orgasms are stronger and more complete when I’m cumming watching them. I’m not complaining. I’m simply saying I don’t ever think I could go back to vanilla sex

I am able to have her pussy when I want but we try to save it for special occasions. The orgasms are stronger and more complete when I’m cumming watching them. I’m not complaining. I’m simply saying I don’t ever think I could go back to vanilla sex
I can appreciate that very much, it's just that you said you were relegated to just jerking and cleaning, meaning that's all you were permitted to do.

The cuckold lifestyle we live has become for me a total addiction. And as a cuck, I don’t really get pussy anymore except on special occasions. I’m relegated to watching, cleaning up and jerking off to completion. If you told me that a few years ago, I would of told you no way I would go for that. Rarely getting pussy, and jerking off. But that’s become sex for me. And the orgasms I get while she is getting railed is the most intense I’ve ever had. The high I’m on when about to cum watching her and him is as addictive as anything I’ve experienced. If I could imagine a high from crack, this is probably as close to it as it gets 😂. I’m never ever going back nor would I want to. Do others feel this was about never going back?
Oh yes it's a sweet addiction watching your wife get blacked..we all have the greatest orgasms...mmm never go back

I completely agree with you. Once my wife trained me to become her submissive cuckold strap-on sissy bitch, I have no interest in ever returning to a typical vanilla relationship ever again.

It is incredibly erotic watching her getting sexually satisfied bareback by her black bull and his friends. She loves being a Hotwife.

Back