Cuckold jewelry?

Do any other cucks wear anything that signifies that there a cuck or does your wife ware anything that says she is a hotwife is a hotwife? Jewelry? Tattoo? Anything else?

i ware a bracelet that says cuckold and a black ring on my right hand that says cuckold on it. When we go out to bars and stuff my wife will ware a anklet or a necklace or earrings that says either hotwife or queen of spades.

Do any other cucks wear anything that signifies that there a cuck or does your wife ware anything that says she is a hotwife is a hotwife? Jewelry? Tattoo? Anything else?

i ware a bracelet that says cuckold and a black ring on my right hand that says cuckold on it. When we go out to bars and stuff my wife will ware a anklet or a necklace or earrings that says either hotwife or queen of spades.
I wear this always.

Not so much Cuckold jewelry. However I have made Boy Friend Jewelry in the form of double ring cock rings. All of these guys are married so I place their wife’s name ont the top and my wife’s name on the lower ring on the part that is behind his balls. I also have added small loops so I can hang a open heart pendent that has a love knot made of one of his pubic hairs and one of hers. One wife asked that I hang a small skeleton key also behind his balls to remind him of the stud he is.

My wife wears a gold ankle bracelet and a gold key on a necklace. It is not the actual key to my chastity device but for those in the know the two symbols are easy to detect.
My Hot wife does weary key around her neck..She also.has my key on her car keys. She loves it if someo e orroes her giy and she promises to u lock me ..Then she say '@OH .SOORRY I DONT HAVE YOUR KEY IT ON MY KEY RING AND MY CARE WONT BE BACK.FOR A DAY OR Two. So maybe next time

t time

Back