Cuckold in the car

do you have any details?
Ya it was relatively straightforward she said she was going in to exchange something so I dropped her off and waited. She took a bit longer than I thought and then she came back out to the minivan with some random black stranger. Instead of getting in the driver side she opened the door and they got in the backseat. She told me to turn some music on then she started dancing on him. Next thing I know she’s riding him in the backseat while I am still sitting in passenger side.

My hub stood side of this guys pickup as look out while I gave him a bj, he asked if he could fuck me and my hub told him I didn’t have protection, he then asked if her could eat me and my hub said yes, after he made me cum he was still kneeling before me when he reached up and kissed, I kissed him back,,,and he slid his cock in me,,,my hub didn’t know he fucked me till the ride home.

Please login or become a member to view

sucking my bull in his car

View attachment 6578800

I love the deliciously strong lithe body—especially the beautifully compact muscular butt—of this super-sexy young black, and of course the way he’s ploughing the eager high-heeled young woman who I hope is wife of the brave guy who owns the station-wagon.

I would really love to fuck that strapping young black. If anyone here thinks that identifies me as bisexual or out-and-out gay, so be it.

Just don’t knock it if you haven’t tried it😛
Hot picture

We went to a BMFC party in Radlett in our LandRover Defender, which we parked on the roadside as the car park was full. It was a busy night. C’s favourite guy - the Boss - always insists on private time. There were no free playrooms so he told C to ask me for the Defender keys and they went outside and he fucked her in the back of the Defender … on the fold down seat and then lying on the floor.
it makes me smile every time I open the back door and I only have to look at C when we are out driving to make her blush!
Wow. Just a couple of questions from a car guy. We talking on of the truly tricked out Defenders you know with the breather snorkel. How old. Is it newer model or older model.

Me I have a totally restored Checker Marithon New York City Cab that I restored for my step sons first car because of how much seating there is inside. It went from being black with a brown interior to orange with a red interior (their choice on the red) . Wife loved it for grocery shopping . Later my step ******* used it for five years only I had it painter hot pink as a birthday present. All the ******* loved the social aspect of the car.

Now that I drive it as my social car it is a dark chocolate with a mocha interior with cherry red gages. Inspired by a candy bar. I have a couple of ladies that love to play in the back seat while I drive them around while they play. It is the only place I insist on condoms as cum stains are hard to get off leather.

One of the boyfriends asked me if he could have a camera system installed as part of an up grade to my custom dash board. The story was that I would be able to monitor the ******* in the back seat while I drove. I now have five cameras back there. One one the inside back corner of the front seat. One one the top Center of each of the back doors and one mounted middle top edge of the rear window. There are two other camera mounted in the back windows so I can monitor cars behind me. These two are connected to a recording system for insurance purposes as in the two looking forward.

Sounds impressive!

We are talking about a 17 y.o. Green LandRover with limited space inside & agricultural to drive!

Back