Cuckold in the car

I remember one time i was getting out to a party and my wife said when she was on her way (riding in a different car) she couldn't wait and had to get out and get bent over ! She said both guys cummed in her and sue sucked their cummy cocks and ended up jerking off the one guy again 😮 just never know ! Thank.god ahe had her heels on so she was perfect hight 😍😍😍

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 148
I remember one time i was getting out to a party and my wife said when she was on her way (riding in a different car) she couldn't wait and had to get out and get bent over ! She said both guys cummed in her and sue sucked their cummy cocks and ended up jerking off the one guy again 😮 just never know ! Thank.god ahe had her heels on so she was perfect hight 😍😍😍
Your wife is a fucking slut getting two cocks and not even at the party yet!!! I'd love to bury my black cock in all of her holes!!

I'm a white guy and I love seeing thick black cocks penetrating tight white ass.

Back