Cuckold game versus reality?

BethLuvsBBConly

Female
Gold Member
I see a lot of cuckold couples where the hubby wants his wife to be with men and for her to cuckold him, which is the same thing hubby and I did for years. In reality it was our sex game with 2 basic rules: If either of us walked out of the bedroom, the other one would stop and see if there was a problem, the other rule was if either wanted to quit swinging we would stop. So for many years we were fine and loved swinging, with me having men and women and hubby the sub cuckold orally servicing 'my men.'

Going black only intensified my hunger, and hubby got hooked too, so it was sexual *******! About a month after I said my pussy was black only we were in a hotel and I was lost in my orgasms with a wonderful black stud. I did not know that hubby had left the bedroom until after the black guy left. Basically I had ignored my hubby. I told him that since going black I doubt that I could really stop in the middle of my flow of orgasms and he needed to accept that, which he did. Once I started having sex back home, my hunger intensified, and admittedly I was doing it too often, and bringing black men home quite frequently. Hubby asked me to stop and I refused, something I never did before. Although deep down inside I think he wanted me to say no to him, for the first time cuckolding went from game play to reality.

Has this happened to other couples?

re: Cuckold game versus reality?

What's the question, Beth?
Cuckolding is not a game. If you're seeing men while married to another, he's a cuckold. Pretty simple.
As far as whether it is a game or reality ... the wife can determine that. If she's truly cheating (husband has no control), then its reality. If the hubby is encouraging her to cuckold him, its a game. Cuckold is (in my opinion) no more than a colorful word for infidelity.

Last edited:
I see a lot of cuckold couples where the hubby wants his wife to be with men and for her to cuckold him, which is the same thing hubby and I did for years. In reality it was our sex game with 2 basic rules: If either of us walked out of the bedroom, the other one would stop and see if there was a problem, the other rule was if either wanted to quit swinging we would stop. So for many years we were fine and loved swinging, with me having men and women and hubby the sub cuckold orally servicing 'my men.'

Going black only intensified my hunger, and hubby got hooked too, so it was sexual *******! About a month after I said my pussy was black only we were in a hotel and I was lost in my orgasms with a wonderful black stud. I did not know that hubby had left the bedroom until after the black guy left. Basically I had ignored my hubby. I told him that since going black I doubt that I could really stop in the middle of my flow of orgasms and he needed to accept that, which he did. Once I started having sex back home, my hunger intensified, and admittedly I was doing it too often, and bringing black men home quite frequently. Hubby asked me to stop and I refused, something I never did before. Although deep down inside I think he wanted me to say no to him, for the first time cuckolding went from game play to reality.

As a bull I know it happened to other couples as well. Not in the exact situation as you described it of course. I assume your husband is fine with it, and supports your situation. I know that there were some couples where the husband also wanted to slow down or did not want to be denied pussy, well.....They are not couples anymore.

As a bull I know it happened to other couples as well. Not in the exact situation as you described it of course. I assume your husband is fine with it, and supports your situation. I know that there were some couples where the husband also wanted to slow down or did not want to be denied pussy, well.....They are not couples anymore.
Unfortunately, it does break up marriages if hubby does not fully accept the wife's needs. I do know some wives have sympathy sex to shut-up the hubby; I can't do that. My hubby has fully embraced his role so we are happily enjoying the lifestyle.

Ironic that you're only concerned about wife needs. And totally ignore husbands needs. Pretty selfish attitude. Would get the shown the door.

Ironic that you're only concerned about wife needs. And totally ignore husbands needs. Pretty selfish attitude. Would get the shown the door.
Which is why some wives cheat to get the sex they need. Which is why some couples end in divorce, when those two needs are not complimentary.

It's my wife's biggest fear as she indulges more and more with her bbc dildos and the fantasy: that she will honestly forget about me in the throws of passion with her bulls. It's happened a couple of times when she's used her dildos and I keep trying to tell her that it makes it even hotter for me

It's my wife's biggest fear as she indulges more and more with her bbc dildos and the fantasy: that she will honestly forget about me in the throws of passion with her bulls. It's happened a couple of times when she's used her dildos and I keep trying to tell her that it makes it even hotter for me
I must admit, at times, I am oblivious to my surroundings in the middle of orgasms. After years of sexual frustrations with many men, my transition was surreal. After a couple of months I came back to earth and reality. LOL

i am talking in general,this is how marriage become only sex{now lust over take love} and hubby like in this situations need good partner and he is in toxin relation because he thinks good for his wife and in return he get refusal and this is ******* attitude becz the one thing that differentiate human and ******* is that ******* think only for themselves not the other but human think about others too, its like having human body but not the characters. and you should be like a real wife as he thinks about your pleasure but when its time came for you to respect him, he got nothing but a insult{insult becz you are giving more priority to strange fucker than your real man} , if you are offended then something wrong with you, this is the truth, and this is my last post becz i dont want to be part of bad debate, thanks

I must admit, at times, I am oblivious to my surroundings in the middle of orgasms. After years of sexual frustrations with many men, my transition was surreal. After a couple of months I came back to earth and reality. LOL

Yes. I love my wife's "oblivious to my surroundings" look. Most of the time she's apologetic when she snaps out of it, but I tell her she doesn't need to be. I truly enjoy seeing it from my place.

Yes. I love my wife's "oblivious to my surroundings" look. Most of the time she's apologetic when she snaps out of it, but I tell her she doesn't need to be. I truly enjoy seeing it from my place.
Sounds like it works for you and your love of her provides her the assurance she needs. Kudos!

I know for a lot of people on the site BBC is all there is. For my wife and I it’s just one of are many kinks, we regularly take time away from her seeing anyone else and indulge in all kinds of kinky fun, age play, bdsm, watersports, pegging and a whole list of other freaky *******. We found mixing it up really works for us and keeps the sex amazing. There’s hardly a day that goes by we don’t fuck, some days it’s multiple times, and it’s always great. I feel any couples that are just about the BBC lifestyle are more prone to failure down the road. Eventually one person gets tired of it and there comes the disagreements, cheating and eventual break ups. I know every couple is different but that’s just my .02

sorry for my bad english {i am from russia}
Your English is fine hotie ... wish I could speak as much Russian as you do English ... neither languages are easy to learn.
By the way, I think Russia has some very beautiful women and not near the hang-ups on sex as the US.
Welcome to the forum! Mac

That's a good point. I haven't wanted to play with any other kinks for over a year now I think and my wife has brought it up a few times. Just something we check in with each other about every now and then.
Listen to your wife. I learned the hard way when my relationship almost took a turn for the worst.

Yes it has.

Unfortunately, it does break up marriages if hubby does not fully accept the wife's needs. I do know some wives have sympathy sex to shut-up the hubby; I can't do that. My hubby has fully embraced his role so we are happily enjoying the lifestyle.
Sorry to say, but that sounds rather selfish. You totally ignore his needs. So for me that is a show of lack in respect towards him. He is really okay with you fucking other guys, while you give him nothing in return. I would not be surprised if he is cheating on you.

Sorry to say, but that sounds rather selfish. You totally ignore his needs. So for me that is a show of lack in respect towards him. He is really okay with you fucking other guys, while you give him nothing in return. I would not be surprised if he is cheating on you.

Wow, you have no idea, just judgemental? I shared an experience that was a small window in our 4+ decades together, during the very early phase of me enjoying sex with black men, and you think you know it all. Did you even understand this comment, "Although deep down inside I think he wanted me to say no to him."

Back