Cuckold Date

Taker48

My girlfriend has planned a date with two of her bulls at the same time. The whole night I will not be permitted to kiss, hug or even touch her. I am to pick her up and take her to a movie theater where she will meet both of her dates. I am to purchase the tickets for all four of us. My girlfriend and both of her bulls are going to sit in the top row center seats and I am to sit three rolls down in the center, so I can't see them.

After the movie they are going to dinner, they are going to all sit together and I am to go to McDonald's and eat. When they finish I am to come back and pay for their meals. Then one of her bulls will drive her and her other bull to the hotel. I am to drive over by my self, come in and register them as Mistress _____, Sir ____ and Sir ____. Have to make sure that I am a Cuckold and will be sitting in the lobby. She tells me that I am to sit in the lobby of the hotel until they come down. Have been told that it might take all night but I am not to get up from where I am to sit.

When Mistress and her Bulls have finished and come down, I am to thank them for being so kind to Mistress and her Cuckold. After which I am to drive her home. At no time am I to say anything or touch Mistress or her Bulls except to think them for their kindness.

I know that this sounds like a made-up story, we will see when it happens this Wednesday.

Sounds boring if you ask me. I'd at least have to watch if I'm going to just be sitting there. Eh have fun with that one.
Most of the time I get to at least watch some of what is happening but this time is because she wants to see how I act. The date was at first my idea but told her I did not want any say as to what happens. I think I created a monster.

My girlfriend has planned a date with two of her bulls at the same time. The whole night I will not be permitted to kiss, hug or even touch her. I am to pick her up and take her to a movie theater where she will meet both of her dates. I am to purchase the tickets for all four of us. My girlfriend and both of her bulls are going to sit in the top row center seats and I am to sit three rolls down in the center, so I can't see them.

After the movie they are going to dinner, they are going to all sit together and I am to go to McDonald's and eat. When they finish I am to come back and pay for their meals. Then one of her bulls will drive her and her other bull to the hotel. I am to drive over by my self, come in and register them as Mistress _____, Sir ____ and Sir ____. Have to make sure that I am a Cuckold and will be sitting in the lobby. She tells me that I am to sit in the lobby of the hotel until they come down. Have been told that it might take all night but I am not to get up from where I am to sit.

When Mistress and her Bulls have finished and come down, I am to thank them for being so kind to Mistress and her Cuckold. After which I am to drive her home. At no time am I to say anything or touch Mistress or her Bulls except to think them for their kindness.

I know that this sounds like a made-up story, we will see when it happens this Wednesday.

And what do you get out of it? For me this sounds very selfish of her. I thought with cuckolding you should both getting something out of it.
Like someone mentioned before, sounds very very boring to me. She doesn't have you interest in mind at all, only hers, but that is just my opinion.

If you are all okay with this, then good look and, well eeehhh have "fun'.
Very curious how it all went.

And what do you get out of it? For me this sounds very selfish of her. I thought with cuckolding you should both getting something out of it.
Like someone mentioned before, sounds very very boring to me. She doesn't have you interest in mind at all, only hers, but that is just my opinion.

If you are all okay with this, then good look and, well eeehhh have "fun'.
Very curious how it all went.
It is part of the buzz for many, to feel deprived of sex whilst others enjoy it with your partner.

A marriage is not a given. It's something you need to work on every single day of your married life. No matter what lifestyle you are in.

My guess is she's really trying to test his limits (/love for her?). A wife will appreciate her husband's setting of rules and boundaries even if that means a restriction of her liberty. A willingless wittol is hardly attractive or a respectable person to his wife. A husband who accepts anything and everything no matter what gives a picture that he doesn't care. o_O She may even take that as a hall pass for cheating or use it (cheating) as a revenge on hubby for not showing the amount of interest in her she feels she does deserve.

If you don't want your wife coming home and leaving without a word whenever she likes, if you don't want to be(come) a disconnected husband with no clue what your wife does, when she does it and with whom, ImO you need to claim your place as a husband in round terms and put your wife in hers gently. ;)
It is part of the buzz for many, to feel deprived of sex whilst others enjoy it with your partner.
Definitely true for some, but... if, at the same time, you can't get to manage to make your partner at least somehow understand why this fact (deprivation) arouses you (if it does), there's a chance she will just shake her head and turn her back. - It is not a sexual desire a wife would typically expect from her husband.

ImO, in addition, the husband needs to set some rules. If not for his comfort then at least for his wife's security. As i've said above, otherwise he is giving a picture that he doesn't care. And a wife who feels her husband doesn't care for her or the relationship they have is not one who's going to last. :(

Well it is probably that she knows he likes being treated in this way and so may actually be doing this for his benefit, at least in part.
Additionally, most couples only partake in this behaviour if they're a pretty solid unit.

All the other times she has been with a bull I have watched or taken part in it. This time I ask her to have a date and the only thing I ask is that I get to take her to her date and pick her up after. Told her I did not want any say in what happens, I just wanted to find out how it felt to not know what was happening. It was a real surprise when she told me that the Date was set for this Wednesday. She also told me it was going to be with two bulls not just one. We agreed that this is to see how we both like it this way, either one of us can say NO to it ever happening again.

A marriage is not a given. It's something you need to work on every single day of your married life. No matter what lifestyle you are in.

My guess is she's really trying to test his limits (/love for her?). A wife will appreciate her husband's setting of rules and boundaries even if that means a restriction of her liberty. A willingless wittol is hardly attractive or a respectable person to his wife. A husband who accepts anything and everything no matter what gives a picture that he doesn't care. o_O She may even take that as a hall pass for cheating or use it (cheating) as a revenge on hubby for not showing the amount of interest in her she feels she does deserve.

If you don't want your wife coming home and leaving without a word whenever she likes, if you don't want to be(come) a disconnected husband with no clue what your wife does, when she does it and with whom, ImO you need to claim your place as a husband in round terms and put your wife in hers gently. ;)
Definitely true for some, but... if, at the same time, you can't get to manage to make your partner at least somehow understand why this fact (deprivation) arouses you (if it does), there's a chance she will just shake her head and turn her back. - It is not a sexual desire a wife would typically expect from her husband.

ImO, in addition, the husband needs to set some rules. If not for his comfort then at least for his wife's security. As i've said above, otherwise he is giving a picture that he doesn't care. And a wife who feels her husband doesn't care for her or the relationship they have is not one who's going to last. :(
Her security is the most important thing, I am always close by and can step in if needed. The only time I am not always in the same room is when we are at my house. If we don't know the person then I am always in the room and it is at my house.

All the other times she has been with a bull I have watched or taken part in it. This time I ask her to have a date and the only thing I ask is that I get to take her to her date and pick her up after. Told her I did not want any say in what happens, I just wanted to find out how it felt to not know what was happening. It was a real surprise when she told me that the Date was set for this Wednesday. She also told me it was going to be with two bulls not just one. We agreed that this is to see how we both like it this way, either one of us can say NO to it ever happening again.

Of you really want this then of course it is okay. But I really do not see what the thrill is for you.
And....you contradict yourself a little. You say you do not want to know what is happening between the drop off and pick up, but you know already what is going to happen, and when it is going to happen. So it is no surprise for you, the only thing is you do not get to watch.

I've been with a lot of cuckold couples, and I could imagine with every couple what the thrill for the cuckold was, but with this I do not see it.

Still I wish you all a great time and have "fun".

Of you really want this then of course it is okay. But I really do not see what the thrill is for you.
And....you contradict yourself a little. You say you do not want to know what is happening between the drop off and pick up, but you know already what is going to happen, and when it is going to happen. So it is no surprise for you, the only thing is you do not get to watch.

I've been with a lot of cuckold couples, and I could imagine with every couple what the thrill for the cuckold was, but with this I do not see it.

Still I wish you all a great time and have "fun".
Thing is, does it matter that YOU don't get it?
Each to their own.

Thing is, does it matter that YOU don't get it?
Each to their own.
Yeah, it does. Because maybe someone who is a nice person, unlike you, could explain it to me, because I'm curious about that.
And if that is the only thing you picked up out of my reply then I'm sorry for you. I also stated something about a contradiction (in my opinion) and of course I wished him a great time, in which you could make up that 'each of their own' does apply here.

Please don't argue about this. I as for this to see how I would feel if she did it. The only real surprise is she is going out with two bulls.

I gave her the general idea but also told her that she had complete control of what happened. As a man I like to control everything that happens. Being a submissive cuckold I give up that right. She has talked about me being tied to a chair while this happens and being clean up for her and the bulls and many other things. Not being permitted to speak or touch her with my hands is going to be the hard part.

She has never been with a bull with out my approval and me being there the whole time.

My point is that, whilst it may seem crazy or incomprehensible to some, apparently surrendering one's own pleasure for that of your partner represents pleasure itself and, if the sub is actually assertive and relatively dominant in 'real life', then the buzz is all the more erotic.
My suggestion that it isn't for casual observers to 'judge' doesn't make me an unpleasant person, even if some do dress up that judgement as oblique support. I'm a nice guy, that's why I understand and fully support you, Taker. I hope your scenario comes off and you all have a great time.
Cheers

Most of the time I get to at least watch some of what is happening but this time is because she wants to see how I act. The date was at first my idea but told her I did not want any say as to what happens. I think I created a monster.
You should tame that monster real quick and in a hurry. Otherwise you're possibly looking at a failed marriage. You havejust as much say in this as she does.

Last edited:
Your story illustrates well why white wives love the cuckold arrangement. You pay for everything, make all the arrangements, serve as chauffeur and whatever else your wife and her lovers want. And she never has to touch your teeny weeny penis again. Never has to fake orgasms again. Can for the first time in her life fully express her most guttural and primal needs. All on your dime.

Your story illustrates well why white wives love the cuckold arrangement. You pay for everything, make all the arrangements, serve as chauffeur and whatever else your wife and her lovers want. And she never has to touch your teeny weeny penis again. Never has to fake orgasms again. Can for the first time in her life fully express her most guttural and primal needs. All on your dime.
. Yes. But the husband gets to see the true slut that is his wife that he has now set free with her BBC. And watch her orgasm from fucking BBC

Back