Cuckold couples sharing information

My question - have cuckold couples shared information about specific bull(s) they are seeing to other cuckold couples?

Short answer - Yes, but it's complicated.

I have been contacted a few times across a handful of sites from both cuckold husbands and hotwives / cuckoldresses asking for recommendations for Bulls (Bulls with BBCs or otherwise).

It's certainly a personal conundrum, as privacy and discretion are key in this lifestyle, and I wouldn't want the Bulls we meet passing around our names willy nilly.

Generally, if the requester has a filled out profile that isn't brand new, and they don't seem like asshats, I do share profile names and some general information about our experience. Otherwise I decline the request and encourage them to search certain groups / forums / etc where we have had previous success in finding people.

I am a bull in the Chicago area, and I have introduced white cuckold couples to each other. I've also been introduced to a cuckold couple or two by other bulls I have met along the way. My question - have cuckold couples shared information about specific bull(s) they are seeing to other cuckold couples? Curious to see how prevalent this may be.
i guess it s more than complicate . i tried several times on other sides . but i hope it will happen one day .

I am a bull in the Chicago area, and I have introduced white cuckold couples to each other. I've also been introduced to a cuckold couple or two by other bulls I have met along the way. My question - have cuckold couples shared information about specific bull(s) they are seeing to other cuckold couples? Curious to see how prevalent this may be.
Do you have any cuckold couple numbers

Back