Cuckold couple from Romania looking for Bull

CupluRo

Couple
Real Person
Hello, we are a cuckold couple from Romania.
My husband is submisive, I want to see him oraly submited by bull (no anal). I want him to listen to bull’s commands.

I like sex very much and I like to swalow (witch I intend to make my cuckold to do it as well).

I would advice the couple to get verified .
Nuno, I see you have almost 300 messages on this board. All your messages are “kindly reminder” for the couples to be verified. You have a little obsession? This is how you get hard?

By the way, if there is a real chance to meet someone from here we will mandatory have a video call so we can see each other before we meet.

Anyway we received some “chat” offers from bulls that are more then 3000 km from Romania.

Later edit: nuno, we are verified now:

Last edited:
Will be spending the whole month of September in Romania, anyone interested to know more feel free to chat, I am very open mind.

Landing in Bucharest this friday and staying for the next 4 weeks, anyone interested to experience a real black meat be in touch so we can plan something.

I Will be in Bucharest from the 4th till the 6th of November. I'm 38 years old 6'4 228 lbs athletic build 9inch BBC. I'm real ddfeee and respectful, I can host at the JW Marriott. Just looking for a great time.

Back