Cuckold comparison embarrassing

Anyone have stories about wife and bbc mocking cuckolds tiny cock and comparing him to bulls massive member?

My wife and her bulls mocks the size of cock all the time. I get off on it. I love when they tell me how tiny and sad it is. Her bulls are much bigger and fatter than mine. My wife loves to tell me how they please her in ways that I can't.

How was the first time, was it embarrassing?

It was embarrassing, scary and exciting the first time. My wife was a little reluctant at first but really got into it with some coaching on what to say and how to say it. I love it when my wife holds her bull's cock next to mine and compares the huge differences. She will remind me which one she prefers while going into great detail. I love it when she tells me that her bull is a real man.That is not the only way she mocks me. She will also humuliate me by comparing our bodies and strength. The best is when she makes eye contact with me while her bull's cock is in her mouth and pussy. We often like to act out roleplays to make things exciting.

When we were in grad school, we were partying with our neighbors. My wife got up and left with our neighbors husband going next door to our apartment. They locked the doors with the deadbolts and stayed there until the next afternoon. They finally unlocked the door the next day. I found them in bed. She asked me to come over to the side of the bed and undid my pants. She held his cock in one hand and mine in the other. His cock was larger soft than mine when it was hard. She laughed at the size difference and told me that she would see me later as his dick was getting hard in her hand.

Back