Cuckold club in real life - brainstorming ideas

Do you agree with this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 251 98.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 1.2%

• Total voters
The Cuckold Club project -The idea is to create a safe and private club/community/group for cuckold couples. (Similar to a swinger clubs or anything of that sort, created for serving a good purpose to a group of people). it should be real thing formed by cuckold couples and bulls.

This is not for fantasy but an open brainstorming thread to create an idea of a practical and safe "cuckold club" for people in this lifestyle.

I will post with a basic idea and we can together complete it for safe practices for couples in cuckold lifestyle.

This will have a practical guide which is aimed at creating a safe environment for couples and to help newbies to start this lifestyle.

There will be fantasy part where we will consider the different kinks and fantasies that can be done in the club.

The Cuckold Club - The club can be created with two or more cuckold couples, like in any other real clubs they organize meetings, get together, parties and whatever. Only cuckold couples and bulls are allowed memberships in the club.

Agenda/uses of the club

1.Make it easy for couples to find bulls whom they can trust.

2.Bulls can find real couples easy.

3.All the involved can indulge in every fantasies without ruining their life(discuss it later in detail).

4.Make sure everyone in the club is safe.

5. Provide support for newbies who want to enter the lifestyle.

6. if the club have a place for "get together", couples who cannot invite their bull to their house can use the club space.

7. Wives who wants solo need not be afraid of safety, since the bull is from within the club and they meet up in the club safety is ensured.

The club can enforce a set of rules for its members to ensure safety and support to everyone involved. The rules should be designed to make sure no members of the club get abused or taken advantage of, anybody who breaks the rules should be punished (with fine, suspension or dismissed from the club). Some of those rules are

1. Every member of the club should contribute some services to the club based on their professional or personal ability. For example someone who has experience with counseling can provide free counseling to the club members (couples) to deal with any relationship issues arises due to this lifestyle, any members with medical background can provide classes about the health risks like STD, STI etc.

2. Every member or ( the cucks only) should pay membership fee to the club which can used for providing useful services to its members. example, the club can hire a therapist occasionally to provide relationship counseling to address concerns of cuckold couples in the
club.

3. The club can make it mandatory for the members (bulls and hotwives; you guess why 😉) to take frequent STD tests.

The club structure

1.it should have a set of people who holds several positions who make and change the rules. The authority should include the husbands, hotwives and bulls to make it a fair authority.

2. The members are added in a way so that the number of bulls in the club is not too much. for example if there are 10 couples, then the number of bulls should be around 15.

3. The hotwives/couple can easily find a bull who fits their needs from the club itself.

4. If anyone crosses the line, the bull or the couple. They can inform it to the "authority" of the club and take the corrective steps(fine, suspension, etc).

5. The couples can either have a long term bull or just randomly choose anyone who is willing.

7. The husbands (cuckold) mostly act as volunteers for the proper running of the club and organize events (where is all the fun) and not participate.

8. Any hotwife and bulls can be lover/bf/master or whatever without breaking the rules of the club.

9. The members can enter into contracts with each other, the contracts made between the members of the club will be enforced by the club authority. For example if a contract is made between a couple and a bull or between the couple if any party break it, they will fined/banned temporarily from the club.

eg: if a couple enter a contract according to which the wife is exclusive to the bull for some time and the husband violated it, he will be fined.

Any such contracts can be made as long as the club authority find it is not an abusive one.(The contract are made between the members and there is no need to inform it to the club authority, it is needed only when anyone involved in it feels they are being used or someone breaks the contract).

This will provide a vast experience for couples who want strict femdom, FLR, ownership etc.

The "Cuckold Club" Funds

1. The funds are raised through membership charges, fines, etc

2. Funds can be for organizing parties for the members, or any other "get together".

3. It is can be used to fund vacations for the hotwives with their bulls. A lucky draw can be organized to choose the hotwives, the wives who got selected can choose a bull who is willing to go for the vacation. Couples who are not very rich will also get the cuckold vacation fun.

4. It can be also used to conduct useful services like couples counseling, sexual health awareness etc.

5. The Club can also organize fancy date nights or party nights for the wives and bulls.

THE FANTASY, FETISH, KINKS, EVENTS/PARTIES that can be done in the Club
- There is no limit, literally everything is possible.

here I ask all of you to contribute.

1. No matter what the cuck husbands' penises stay inside their pants in the club. it doesn't matter even if he is the president or anything of the club in terms of authority.

2. There should be a dedicated rooms or spaces in the Club where husbands are not allowed to enter, Only bulls and wives. If someone's wife is in there it is his fate he should accept it.

3. Every time the Club members "get together", there can be rules specific to that occasion only. For example - In a wives night out event, the husbands can drop off their wives and go home. ;)

4. The Club can have a Locker facility for storing the keys (keys of huh?) of misbehaving cucks.

5. Die Anzahl der Bullen ist größer als die Anzahl der heißen Frauen? so können sie miteinander konkurrieren, indem sie versuchen, die Ehefrauen direkt vor ihren Ehemännern zu verführen, was für alle eine großartige Erfahrung sein wird (Auch hier können Paare, die daran nicht interessiert sind, wegbleiben )

6. Es gibt Cuckold-Paare mit Hochzeitsfantasien, Hotwives können ihren Liebhaber/Stier in Anwesenheit anderer Clubmitglieder heiraten, um ein echtes Gefühl zu bekommen.

7. Mehrere Veranstaltungen können durchgeführt werden und daran interessierte heiße Frauen und Bullen können teilnehmen. einige von ihnen mögen

- Gruppensex oder Orgie ohne Kondom (der Club kann von den Teilnehmern ein STD-Testergebnis verlangen, was ohne die Clubstruktur nicht so einfach ist). Oder so etwas kann organisiert werden.

Ich erwarte mehr Ideen von euch allen.

Nochmals, ich habe das nicht als Erotik oder so gemacht. Wir können diese Idee verbessern und sie könnte für die Nachwelt nützlich sein!!
Das wünschen sich wahrscheinlich viele Cuckold's bestimmt schon lange ... ich wäre auch dabei (als Cuckold)...

Sissy Pageants, Gangbang rooms, Anon rooms, I have tons of ideas from an erotic story that turned into an ongoing fantasy. Also I have swinger club experience, including being watched having sex in a swing so it's based off experience somewhat. Teachers should get preferred treatment, they really let loose and encourage women to dance. Here's a look at someone's wife and her new owner during "Adopt a Pet" night at the club.

Attachments

• xvideos.com_4611a92f0f8e60cc0e89109418c851f1.mp4
    9.9 MB
Sissy Pageants, Gangbang rooms, Anon rooms, I have tons of ideas from an erotic story that turned into an ongoing fantasy. Also I have swinger club experience, including being watched having sex in a swing so it's based off experience somewhat. Teachers should get preferred treatment, they really let loose and encourage women to dance. Here's a look at someone's wife and her new owner during "Adopt a Pet" night at the club.
Best sex

The Cuckold Club project -The idea is to create a safe and private club/community/group for cuckold couples. (Similar to a swinger clubs or anything of that sort, created for serving a good purpose to a group of people). it should be real thing formed by cuckold couples and bulls.

This is not for fantasy but an open brainstorming thread to create an idea of a practical and safe "cuckold club" for people in this lifestyle.

I will post with a basic idea and we can together complete it for safe practices for couples in cuckold lifestyle.

This will have a practical guide which is aimed at creating a safe environment for couples and to help newbies to start this lifestyle.

There will be fantasy part where we will consider the different kinks and fantasies that can be done in the club.

The Cuckold Club - The club can be created with two or more cuckold couples, like in any other real clubs they organize meetings, get together, parties and whatever. Only cuckold couples and bulls are allowed memberships in the club.

Agenda/uses of the club

1.Make it easy for couples to find bulls whom they can trust.

2.Bulls can find real couples easy.

3.All the involved can indulge in every fantasies without ruining their life(discuss it later in detail).

4.Make sure everyone in the club is safe.

5. Provide support for newbies who want to enter the lifestyle.

6. if the club have a place for "get together", couples who cannot invite their bull to their house can use the club space.

7. Wives who wants solo need not be afraid of safety, since the bull is from within the club and they meet up in the club safety is ensured.

The club can enforce a set of rules for its members to ensure safety and support to everyone involved. The rules should be designed to make sure no members of the club get abused or taken advantage of, anybody who breaks the rules should be punished (with fine, suspension or dismissed from the club). Some of those rules are

1. Every member of the club should contribute some services to the club based on their professional or personal ability. For example someone who has experience with counseling can provide free counseling to the club members (couples) to deal with any relationship issues arises due to this lifestyle, any members with medical background can provide classes about the health risks like STD, STI etc.

2. Every member or ( the cucks only) should pay membership fee to the club which can used for providing useful services to its members. example, the club can hire a therapist occasionally to provide relationship counseling to address concerns of cuckold couples in the
club.

3. The club can make it mandatory for the members (bulls and hotwives; you guess why 😉) to take frequent STD tests.

The club structure

1.it should have a set of people who holds several positions who make and change the rules. The authority should include the husbands, hotwives and bulls to make it a fair authority.

2. The members are added in a way so that the number of bulls in the club is not too much. for example if there are 10 couples, then the number of bulls should be around 15.

3. The hotwives/couple can easily find a bull who fits their needs from the club itself.

4. If anyone crosses the line, the bull or the couple. They can inform it to the "authority" of the club and take the corrective steps(fine, suspension, etc).

5. The couples can either have a long term bull or just randomly choose anyone who is willing.

7. The husbands (cuckold) mostly act as volunteers for the proper running of the club and organize events (where is all the fun) and not participate.

8. Any hotwife and bulls can be lover/bf/master or whatever without breaking the rules of the club.

9. The members can enter into contracts with each other, the contracts made between the members of the club will be enforced by the club authority. For example if a contract is made between a couple and a bull or between the couple if any party break it, they will fined/banned temporarily from the club.

eg: if a couple enter a contract according to which the wife is exclusive to the bull for some time and the husband violated it, he will be fined.

Any such contracts can be made as long as the club authority find it is not an abusive one.(The contract are made between the members and there is no need to inform it to the club authority, it is needed only when anyone involved in it feels they are being used or someone breaks the contract).

This will provide a vast experience for couples who want strict femdom, FLR, ownership etc.

The "Cuckold Club" Funds

1. The funds are raised through membership charges, fines, etc

2. Funds can be for organizing parties for the members, or any other "get together".

3. It is can be used to fund vacations for the hotwives with their bulls. A lucky draw can be organized to choose the hotwives, the wives who got selected can choose a bull who is willing to go for the vacation. Couples who are not very rich will also get the cuckold vacation fun.

4. It can be also used to conduct useful services like couples counseling, sexual health awareness etc.

5. The Club can also organize fancy date nights or party nights for the wives and bulls.

THE FANTASY, FETISH, KINKS, EVENTS/PARTIES that can be done in the Club
- There is no limit, literally everything is possible.

here I ask all of you to contribute.

1. No matter what the cuck husbands' penises stay inside their pants in the club. it doesn't matter even if he is the president or anything of the club in terms of authority.

2. There should be a dedicated rooms or spaces in the Club where husbands are not allowed to enter, Only bulls and wives. If someone's wife is in there it is his fate he should accept it.

3. Every time the Club members "get together", there can be rules specific to that occasion only. For example - In a wives night out event, the husbands can drop off their wives and go home. ;)

4. The Club can have a Locker facility for storing the keys (keys of huh?) of misbehaving cucks.

5. The Bulls count is greater than the no of hotwives? so they can compete with each other by trying to seduce the wives right in front of their husbands, which will be a great experience for all (Again, couples who are not interested in such can stay away )

6. There are cuckold couples with wedding fantasies, hotwives can marry her lover/bull in presence of other club members to get a feel of a real one.

7. Several events can be conducted and hotwives and bulls who are interested in it can participate. some of them like

- bareback group sex or orgy ( the Club can ask for STD test result from the participants, which is not so easy without the club structure). Or Anything of that sort can be organized.

Expecting more ideas from you all.

Again, I didn't made this as an erotica or anything. We can improve this idea and it may be useful for posterity!!
Sounds a great way of establishing a safe space.

I don't mean be a wet blanket, but it's going to take a lot of people to support something like this. This would only work where you have a large population. In my opinion you have way too many rules. No two of us are alike. If you design this around your fantasies you will dramatically reduce your membership. I for one would want my husband to be with me when we played. I have no interest in going on vacation with anyone other than my husband. Why would I want to finance someone else's vacation?

In order to get a large enough crowd why not put together a convention like Splash Mocha for Cuckolds? its going to take a lot of work and money to make it happen, but it could be fun and profitable. A better and far cheeper option might be to approach your local swing club about having a Cuckold night maybe on a night they are not normally open. If you can draw a crowd then you could expand. That would give you a base to work with.

I hope this works out for guys.
This is very helpful advice! Thank you

My wife and i host occasional Sissy cuck , hotwife and Bull parties at our east London home. Rules are that all couples are genuine hotwife with sissy maid cuck husbands ( all cucks kept in chastity restraints ) . Sissy cucks serve as maids at parties, serving drinks , distributing condoms , poppers etc. and act as fluffers. Bulls and wives mingle and flirt and have private bedrooms for sex. Please contact us on here if interested. Solitary hot wives also welcome.

My wife and i host occasional Sissy cuck , hotwife and Bull parties at our east London home. Rules are that all couples are genuine hotwife with sissy maid cuck husbands ( all cucks kept in chastity restraints ) . Sissy cucks serve as maids at parties, serving drinks , distributing condoms , poppers etc. and act as fluffers. Bulls and wives mingle and flirt and have private bedrooms for sex. Please contact us on here if interested. Solitary hot wives also welcome.
Is that London, England?

Sex therapy for our women

Is that London, England?
These sound like excellent events which I’m sure a great many white couples and black gentlemen would throughly enjoy.

Thank you for your nice offer to allow my wife and I to attend one of your sex parties. Respectfully, I decline your offer because I am not a Sissy, no disrespect intended. I am a happy cuckold husband that enjoys other men fucking his wife's mouth and cunt but I do not fluff or am I in chasity.

Back