Cuckold club in real life - brainstorming ideas

Do you agree with this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 251 98.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 1.2%

• Total voters
The Cuckold Club project -The idea is to create a safe and private club/community/group for cuckold couples. (Similar to a swinger clubs or anything of that sort, created for serving a good purpose to a group of people). it should be real thing formed by cuckold couples and bulls.

This is not for fantasy but an open brainstorming thread to create an idea of a practical and safe "cuckold club" for people in this lifestyle.

I will post with a basic idea and we can together complete it for safe practices for couples in cuckold lifestyle.

This will have a practical guide which is aimed at creating a safe environment for couples and to help newbies to start this lifestyle.

There will be fantasy part where we will consider the different kinks and fantasies that can be done in the club.

The Cuckold Club - The club can be created with two or more cuckold couples, like in any other real clubs they organize meetings, get together, parties and whatever. Only cuckold couples and bulls are allowed memberships in the club.

Agenda/uses of the club

1.Make it easy for couples to find bulls whom they can trust.

2.Bulls can find real couples easy.

3.All the involved can indulge in every fantasies without ruining their life(discuss it later in detail).

4.Make sure everyone in the club is safe.

5. Provide support for newbies who want to enter the lifestyle.

6. if the club have a place for "get together", couples who cannot invite their bull to their house can use the club space.

7. Wives who wants solo need not be afraid of safety, since the bull is from within the club and they meet up in the club safety is ensured.

The club can enforce a set of rules for its members to ensure safety and support to everyone involved. The rules should be designed to make sure no members of the club get abused or taken advantage of, anybody who breaks the rules should be punished (with fine, suspension or dismissed from the club). Some of those rules are

1. Every member of the club should contribute some services to the club based on their professional or personal ability. For example someone who has experience with counseling can provide free counseling to the club members (couples) to deal with any relationship issues arises due to this lifestyle, any members with medical background can provide classes about the health risks like STD, STI etc.

2. Every member or ( the cucks only) should pay membership fee to the club which can used for providing useful services to its members. example, the club can hire a therapist occasionally to provide relationship counseling to address concerns of cuckold couples in the
club.

3. The club can make it mandatory for the members (bulls and hotwives; you guess why 😉) to take frequent STD tests.

The club structure

1.it should have a set of people who holds several positions who make and change the rules. The authority should include the husbands, hotwives and bulls to make it a fair authority.

2. The members are added in a way so that the number of bulls in the club is not too much. for example if there are 10 couples, then the number of bulls should be around 15.

3. The hotwives/couple can easily find a bull who fits their needs from the club itself.

4. If anyone crosses the line, the bull or the couple. They can inform it to the "authority" of the club and take the corrective steps(fine, suspension, etc).

5. The couples can either have a long term bull or just randomly choose anyone who is willing.

7. The husbands (cuckold) mostly act as volunteers for the proper running of the club and organize events (where is all the fun) and not participate.

8. Any hotwife and bulls can be lover/bf/master or whatever without breaking the rules of the club.

9. The members can enter into contracts with each other, the contracts made between the members of the club will be enforced by the club authority. For example if a contract is made between a couple and a bull or between the couple if any party break it, they will fined/banned temporarily from the club.

eg: if a couple enter a contract according to which the wife is exclusive to the bull for some time and the husband violated it, he will be fined.

Any such contracts can be made as long as the club authority find it is not an abusive one.(The contract are made between the members and there is no need to inform it to the club authority, it is needed only when anyone involved in it feels they are being used or someone breaks the contract).

This will provide a vast experience for couples who want strict femdom, FLR, ownership etc.

The "Cuckold Club" Funds

1. The funds are raised through membership charges, fines, etc

2. Funds can be for organizing parties for the members, or any other "get together".

3. It is can be used to fund vacations for the hotwives with their bulls. A lucky draw can be organized to choose the hotwives, the wives who got selected can choose a bull who is willing to go for the vacation. Couples who are not very rich will also get the cuckold vacation fun.

4. It can be also used to conduct useful services like couples counseling, sexual health awareness etc.

5. The Club can also organize fancy date nights or party nights for the wives and bulls.

THE FANTASY, FETISH, KINKS, EVENTS/PARTIES that can be done in the Club
- There is no limit, literally everything is possible.

here I ask all of you to contribute.

1. No matter what the cuck husbands' penises stay inside their pants in the club. it doesn't matter even if he is the president or anything of the club in terms of authority.

2. There should be a dedicated rooms or spaces in the Club where husbands are not allowed to enter, Only bulls and wives. If someone's wife is in there it is his fate he should accept it.

3. Every time the Club members "get together", there can be rules specific to that occasion only. For example - In a wives night out event, the husbands can drop off their wives and go home. ;)

4. The Club can have a Locker facility for storing the keys (keys of huh?) of misbehaving cucks.

5. The Bulls count is greater than the no of hotwives? so they can compete with each other by trying to seduce the wives right in front of their husbands, which will be a great experience for all (Again, couples who are not interested in such can stay away )

6. There are cuckold couples with wedding fantasies, hotwives can marry her lover/bull in presence of other club members to get a feel of a real one.

7. Several events can be conducted and hotwives and bulls who are interested in it can participate. some of them like

- bareback group sex or orgy ( the Club can ask for STD test result from the participants, which is not so easy without the club structure). Or Anything of that sort can be organized.

Expecting more ideas from you all.

Again, I didn't made this as an erotica or anything. We can improve this idea and it may be useful for posterity!!

Last edited:
The cuckold club project -The idea is to create a safe and private club/community/group for cuckold couples.( similar to a swinger clubs or anything of that sort, created for serving a good purpose to a group of people). it should be real thing formed by cuckold couples and bulls.

This is not for fantasy but an open brainstorming thread to create an idea of a practical and safe "cuckold club" for people in this lifestyle.

I will post with a basic idea and we can together complete it for safe practices for couples in cuckold lifestyle.

This will have a practical guide which is aimed at creating a safe environment for couples and to help newbies to start this lifestyle.

There will be fantasy part where we will consider the different kinks and fantasies that can be done in the club.

The Cuckold Club - The club can be created with two or more cuckold couples, like in any other real clubs they organize meetings, get together, parties and whatever. Only cuckold couples and bulls are allowed memberships in the club.

Agenda/uses of the club

3.All the involved can indulge in every fantasies without ruining their life(discuss it later in detail).

6. if the club have a place for "get together", couples who cannot invite their bull to their house can use the club space.

7. wifes who wants solo need not be afraid of safety, since the bull is from within the club and they meet up in the club safety is ensured.

The club can enforce a set of rules for its members to ensure safety and support to everyone involved. The rules should be designed to make sure no members of the club get abused or taken advantage of, anybody who breaks the rules should be punished( with fine, suspension or dismissed from the club). Some of those rules are

1. Every member of the club should contribute some services to the club based on their professional or personal ability. For example someone who has experience with counseling can provide free councelling to the club members(couples) to deal with any relationship issues arises due to this lifestyle, any members with medical background can provide classes about the health risks like STD, STI etc.

2. Every member or( the cucks only) should pay membership fee to the club which can used for providing useful services to its members. example, the club can hire a therapist occasionally to provide relationship councelling to address concerns of cuckold couples in the
club.

3. The club can make it mandatory for the members (bulls and hotwives; you guess why 😉) to take frequent STD tests.

The club structure

1.it should have a set of people who holds several positions who make and change the rules. The authority should include the husbands, hotwives and bulls to make it a fair authority.

2. The members are added in a way so that the number of bulls in the club is not too much. for example if there are 10 couples, then the number of bulls should be around 15.

3. The hotwives/couple can easily find a bull who fits their needs from the club itself.

4. If anyone crosses the line, the bull or the couple. They can inform it to the "authority" of the club and take the corrective steps(fine, suspension etc).

5. The couples can either have a long term bull or just randomly choose anyone who is willing.

7. The husbands (cuckold) mostly act as volunteers for the proper running of the club and organise events(where is all the fun) and not participate.

8.Any hotwife and bulls can be lover/bf/master or whatever without breaking the rules of the club.

9. The members can enter into contracts with each other, the contracts made between the members of the club will be enforced by the club authority. for example if a contract is made between a couple and a bull or between the couple if any party break it, they will fined/banned temporarily from the club.
eg: if a couple enter a contract according to which the wife is exclusive to the bull for some time and the husband violated it, he will be fined.

Any such contracts can be made as long as the club authority find it is an abusive one.(The contract are made between the members and there is no need to inform it to the club authority, it is needed only when anyone involved in it feels they are being used or someone breaks the contract).

This will provide a vast experience for couples who was strict femdom, FLR, ownership etc.

The "Cuckold Club" Funds

2.Funds can be for organizing parties for the members, or any other "get together".

3.It is can be used to fund vacations for the hotwives with their bulls. A lucky draw can be organised to choose the hotwives.

4.it can be used to conduct useful services like couples counseling, awareness etc.

5.it can be used to organise fancy date nights for the wives and bulls.

THE FANTASY, FETISH, KINKS, EVENTS/PARTIES that can be done

1.No matter what the cuck husband's penises stay inside their pants in the club.

2.Several events can be conducted and hotwives and bulls who are interested in it can participate. some of them like

- bareback group sex or orgy( the club can ask for STD test result from the participants, which is not so easy without the club). Or Anything of that sort can be organised.

expecting more ideas from you all.
I love this cuckold club idea...

Its a great idea and it may work if you have time on hand as lots of time needed to put structure in place, contact couples (finding bulls would be easier), explain, etc. I would even go as far as renting a safe house and convert it into cuckold club hotel. It should have rooms with video recording capability (if couples and bulls want to record sessions) and couple of rooms to be used for scenarios and converted as needed (charge the hubby) like public display of wife when fucking bulls or garage sex etc. Good luck.

This is a fantastic idea and I'd love to help. I think we could start with a simple website and build it out according to the principles you list above. I have a contact within the lifestyle that may provide some help w setting up a website. Dm me if u want to move forward
I have the technical skills to setup a website or a community of that sort but I don't think my idea is perfect and is looking for more insights from people here.

Please help to improve this idea by sharing this post with people who have good experience in this lifestyle.

I have the technical skills to setup a website or a community of that sort but I don't think my idea is perfect and is looking for more insights from people here.

Please help to improve this idea by sharing this post with people who have good experience in this lifestyle.
Ok great. I would stress that we keep this simple and let it develop. The other thing is id be really careful about having any contracts whatsoever because they'd lot be legally enforceable and they are bound to cause conflicts. I think we should have clear and simple rules about conduct. Now, for a kinky idea, I would suggest that we have organized breeding ceremonies in the case where a wife wants to be black bred. Wife wears a wedding dress, hubby is caged and a group of us watch her being filled.

The other idea i had was to have a dick tax lottery: a wife will choose a bulls name out if a hat in front of everyone at club parties. She'll then unzip both pants and compare them, a d if hubby is smaller he pays the bull $100, and then the kicker is that its then up to the wife if she wants to finish off the bull in front of everyone.

Ok great. I would stress that we keep this simple and let it develop. The other thing is id be really careful about having any contracts whatsoever because they'd lot be legally enforceable and they are bound to cause conflicts. I think we should have clear and simple rules about conduct. Now, for a kinky idea, I would suggest that we have organized breeding ceremonies in the case where a wife wants to be black bred. Wife wears a wedding dress, hubby is caged and a group of us watch her being filled.
By contract I mean anything written which is valid only among the club members and those who violate it will be punished as per club rules (fine or something).

A contract could be anything, even some text messages between club members if they agree through texts.

You could offer specialized bbc spa services performed by the bulls like:

1. Certified massages
2. Body treatments
3. Baths

You could have a list like "Angie List" which is all pre vetted businesses. You can make one of bulls who do real business services plus provide bbc! A plumber who will fix your pipes and lay his pipe. A personal trainer who will give you a workout then work you out! The personal trainer and the massage therapist is already highly requested there just isn't any venues for it because of the laws.

The Cuckold Club project -The idea is to create a safe and private club/community/group for cuckold couples. (Similar to a swinger clubs or anything of that sort, created for serving a good purpose to a group of people). it should be real thing formed by cuckold couples and bulls.

Agenda/uses of the club

7. Wives who wants solo need not be afraid of safety, since the bull is from within the club and they meet up in the club safety is ensured.

The club can enforce a set of rules for its members to ensure safety and support to everyone involved. The rules should be designed to make sure no members of the club get abused or taken advantage of, anybody who breaks the rules should be punished (with fine, suspension or dismissed from the club). Some of those rules are

1. Every member of the club should contribute some services to the club based on their professional or personal ability. For example someone who has experience with counseling can provide free counseling to the club members (couples) to deal with any relationship issues arises due to this lifestyle, any members with medical background can provide classes about the health risks like STD, STI etc.

2. Every member or ( the cucks only) should pay membership fee to the club which can used for providing useful services to its members. example, the club can hire a therapist occasionally to provide relationship counseling to address concerns of cuckold couples in the
club.

The club structure

4. If anyone crosses the line, the bull or the couple. They can inform it to the "authority" of the club and take the corrective steps(fine, suspension, etc).

7. The husbands (cuckold) mostly act as volunteers for the proper running of the club and organize events (where is all the fun) and not participate.

8. Any hotwife and bulls can be lover/bf/master or whatever without breaking the rules of the club.

9. The members can enter into contracts with each other, the contracts made between the members of the club will be enforced by the club authority. For example if a contract is made between a couple and a bull or between the couple if any party break it, they will fined/banned temporarily from the club.

Any such contracts can be made as long as the club authority find it is not an abusive one.(The contract are made between the members and there is no need to inform it to the club authority, it is needed only when anyone involved in it feels they are being used or someone breaks the contract).

This will provide a vast experience for couples who want strict femdom, FLR, ownership etc.

The "Cuckold Club" Funds

2. Funds can be for organizing parties for the members, or any other "get together".

3. It is can be used to fund vacations for the hotwives with their bulls. A lucky draw can be organized to choose the hotwives, the wives who got selected can choose a bull who is willing to go for the vacation. Couples who are not very rich will also get the cuckold vacation fun.

4. It can be also used to conduct useful services like couples counseling, sexual health awareness etc.

5. The Club can also organize fancy date nights or party nights for the wives and bulls.

THE FANTASY, FETISH, KINKS, EVENTS/PARTIES that can be done in the Club
- There is no limit, literally everything is possible.

1. No matter what the cuck husbands' penises stay inside their pants in the club. it doesn't matter even if he is the president or anything of the club in terms of authority.

2. There should be a dedicated rooms or spaces in the Club where husbands are not allowed to enter, Only bulls and wives. If someone's wife is in there it is his fate he should accept it.

3. Every time the Club members "get together", there can be rules specific to that occasion only. For example - In a wives night out event, the husbands can drop off their wives and go home. ;)

4. The Club can have a Locker facility for storing the keys (keys of huh?) of misbehaving cucks.

5. The Bulls count is greater than the no of hotwives? so they can compete with each other by trying to seduce the wives right in front of their husbands, which will be a great experience for all (Again, couples who are not interested in such can stay away )

6. There are cuckold couples with wedding fantasies, hotwives can marry her lover/bull in presence of other club members to get a feel of a real one.

7. Several events can be conducted and hotwives and bulls who are interested in it can participate. some of them like

- bareback group sex or orgy ( the Club can ask for STD test result from the participants, which is not so easy without the club structure). Or Anything of that sort can be organized.

Expecting more ideas from you all.

Again, I didn't made this as an erotica or anything. We can improve this idea and it may be useful for posterity!!
ALL members should be naked or in very skimpy underwear at all times when in the club, Wives , Cucks & Bulls

"There should be a dedicated rooms or spaces in the Club where husbands are not allowed to enter, Only bulls and wives. If someone's wife is in there it is his fate he should accept it."
This one I realy like. Makes me realy horny thinking about my wife would go inside and I coulden't see wat happen.

I would also love it my/a wife could give a party togheter with her new lover/bull they became sex partners outside their marriage.

I don't mean be a wet blanket, but it's going to take a lot of people to support something like this. This would only work where you have a large population. In my opinion you have way too many rules. No two of us are alike. If you design this around your fantasies you will dramatically reduce your membership. I for one would want my husband to be with me when we played. I have no interest in going on vacation with anyone other than my husband. Why would I want to finance someone else's vacation?

In order to get a large enough crowd why not put together a convention like Splash Mocha for Cuckolds? its going to take a lot of work and money to make it happen, but it could be fun and profitable. A better and far cheeper option might be to approach your local swing club about having a Cuckold night maybe on a night they are not normally open. If you can draw a crowd then you could expand. That would give you a base to work with.

I hope this works out for guys.

Back