Cuckold Cheating Fantasy

Hey

new to the site, now into the lifestyle I often fantasise about my gf cheating on me before it was out in the open that I was into being cucked (still looking for a bull for her) I love the thought that I have already tasted other men without me knowing as she’d come home after cheating on me.

many other cuckolds into this?

Hey

new to the site, now into the lifestyle I often fantasise about my gf cheating on me before it was out in the open that I was into being cucked (still looking for a bull for her) I love the thought that I have already tasted other men without me knowing as she’d come home after cheating on me.

Yes, for sure. I love the idea of my wife chasing other men without my consent

I’ve always believed the most exciting sex a married wife will ever have is unprotected no pulling out sex all alone with a darker lover in a bed ….it’s a memory she will fondly remember and think about forever.
I agree. So, white husbands, stop hesitating, let your wives will have those fantastic memories. You can act in two ways: either explicitly or pretending not to notice their cheating ;) :giggle:

It’s a big fantasy for me as well. I am trying to indirectly and subtly nudge my wife to get closer to her hairstylist

We live a hotwife cuckold lifestyle as often as possible and mostnof the time she meets alone and if I'm lucky I get pics or even better video of her .
Up until now I've know about every date and been given a blow by blow recounting of them when she returns.
But I have asked her to start cheating on me and not to tell me when she does , then only to admit to it later and have me beg for snippets of her elicit encounters .

Hey

It's a little bit challenging to understand your current situation with the way you worded that post. So, she is already cuckolding you the usual way with you knowing and helping plan details, but now you have fantasies about her cheating and doing it without your help, and without you knowing ahead of time?

Hey

This happened with my first wife and I did not realize it until many years later. It was the starting of all my fantasies and glad to hear there are others who feel this way. I am looking to forward to doing this again as my wife is right on the edge of making it a reality.

Back