Cuckold Captions

This sounds like what we do when we are out of town and she is horny except her words are a sexy black man to fuck. Sometimes I let her go ahead of me just to see what will be going on when I get to the bar at the club and I just stand back and watch. But last week was a little different we were stopping by to eat before going into the bar and we had a black guy for a waiter and she was putting him on a show with her low-cut dress. While he was asking for our ******* order she leaned over and I think he could see nipples because from the way his pants looked his dick was getting hard. When he left she looked at me and said I think he likes me he was getting hard right here at the table. When he came back with drinks she didn't stop the show she gave him a good view of her legs and tit's while he took our order and his dick was big and hard when he left our table. I asked if she was going to ease his pain and she said he was too young but he was probably 19 and old enough. When he came back by I asked him if he was in college here and he said yes second year working his way through. She just looked at me and smiled we ate and went to the bar but while she had gone to the restroom I ask if he would be interested in fucking my wife while I watched he was lost for words but finally said yes if it was okay with me and I told him she wanted to fuck a black guy and she liked him. So he was getting off at ten and I told him to come to our room and he could fuck her. We went to the bar and I told her that we should go to our room and she said okay .Not being in the room long she was only in her panties when there was a knock on the door and I let him in and you should have saw the smile on her face. She walked over to him kissed him and said hello are you here for me? She unzipped his pants pulled them down took out that black cock and started sucking him and he didn't last long until he unloaded in her mouth then she took him to the bed sucked him back hard and rode him like a horse. Before she was done with him I bet he had cum six times and left smiling. Then Saturday Dan and John came up for the UFC and football and she received another good fucking from black cocks.

Just posting a couple Photoshop and caption pics I did recently, feedback welcomed._storage_emulated_0_Pictures_comica_cartoon1669503715448~2.jpg
I enjoy the Tinder Date theme as my wife was a Tinder Date when I met her and she had some kinky Tinder dates including meeting with BDSM Masters, some of which I e mentioned in previous posts.

Back