CUCKOLD ANGST

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
He left about 11:00. It was awkward, I had some regret, but seeing my wife lose herself and experience something I could never give her was *******.

It’s a weird mix of feelings from sickness and anxiety, to arousal beyond words and adrenaline.

We both had a shower and during mine, she came in and said something like “Thank you for letting me experience that, you’re the best husband in the world, I love you”.

We made out and had sex, her pussy was still stretched to his size, again that’s another thing I didn’t know happened. I should have known seeing that huge black cock inside her pussy.

I came in seconds and we did our best to sleep in a bed that was covered in his cum, her cum, and their sweat.

The next morning it was a mix of guilt, arousal and awkwardness.

Each day it got less awkward and hotter until we tried it again and again before venturing out to try other guys.

It was hit and miss the first time, but each time it got better, more normal and we became stronger.

Now it is a regular part of our life. Me, my wife, and her big, black lovers.

He left about 11:00. It was awkward, I had some regret, but seeing my wife lose herself and experience something I could never give her was *******.

It’s a weird mix of feelings from sickness and anxiety, to arousal beyond words and adrenaline.

We both had a shower and during mine, she came in and said something like “Thank you for letting me experience that, you’re the best husband in the world, I love you”.

We made out and had sex, her pussy was still stretched to his size, again that’s another thing I didn’t know happened. I should have known seeing that huge black cock inside her pussy.

I came in seconds and we did our best to ******* in a bed that was covered in his cum, her cum, and their sweat.

The next morning it was a mix of guilt, arousal and awkwardness.

Each day it got less awkward and hotter until we tried it again and again before venturing out to try other guys.

It was hit and miss the first time, but each time it got better, more normal and we became stronger.

Now it is a regular part of our life. Me, my wife, and her big, black lovers.
Your account of that first time and of such mixed yet incredibly grateful feelings is absolutely inspirational. You now are living in the most real and truly unselfish and loving relationship. I salute you and can only imagine how wonderful you two - and ALL - your wife’s BBC lover’s happiness.

Back