Cucked by Asian man?

Please let me know if this topic is not allowed. But I was wondering if anyone has ever been cucked by an Asian man? I'm curious to know if anyone has found an Asian man with a bigger cock than you to be your bull. I know normally we talk about women going from small white cocks to BBC, but what about small white to BAC? Since asian men are generally perceived as having smaller cocks, I think it's an extra turn on to know you have a smaller cock than your Asian bull, and knowing that he could please your wife better than you can.

Is anyone else into this, or have any experience with Asian cocks being bigger than your own?

A Chinese was the first to make my wife a hotwife, although she ended up with a little bit of a guilty conscience about it. He was very happy to show off that he was bigger than me and that he had given a white guy a green hat.
i can imagine how happy he was . most green hats are chinese men _ often ask for a white cock to fuck their wifes . i hope i can find a way to inspire my wife to become a hotwife .
and i guess the feeling of guilty or loosing face is the biggest fear for asia women .

I am interested in your experience and I also want to cooperate with you, I am from AFG
I've never been cucked before, but am curious about it. My wife is Asian and most of the guys she has been with were bigger than me. She said I am the second smallest overall, and apparently the one guy I am bigger than was unusually small. She also revealed to me that during the first few months of our relationship she was fucking another guy with a 9"cock (I'm just under 5"), and on a couple of occasions she fucked us both on the same day, without me knowing.

I've never been cucked before, but am curious about it. My wife is Asian and most of the guys she has been with were bigger than me. She said I am the second smallest overall, and apparently the one guy I am bigger than was unusually small. She also revealed to me that during the first few months of our relationship she was fucking another guy with a 9"cock (I'm just under 5"), and on a couple of occasions she fucked us both on the same day, without me knowing.
I use to have large sex organ(aging and two *******) BUT it the other stuff I also do to my asian wife make her pussy pulsing! Sometimes when I get home she literally jumps on me!

I used my wife as an experiment when we were dating. It is amazing when she tells me that she lost count how much she cum in one session! She gives me great feedback and I keep excel spreadsheets on what work and what doesn't. She give me a hickey and I got her into anal sex!

Please let me know if this topic is not allowed. But I was wondering if anyone has ever been cucked by an Asian man? I'm curious to know if anyone has found an Asian man with a bigger cock than you to be your bull. I know normally we talk about women going from small white cocks to BBC, but what about small white to BAC? Since asian men are generally perceived as having smaller cocks, I think it's an extra turn on to know you have a smaller cock than your Asian bull, and knowing that he could please your wife better than you can.

Is anyone else into this, or have any experience with Asian cocks being bigger than your own?
This is an interesting topic. My Bull and preference is Black, no question. That said, however, we believe, as was discussed with a woman counselor (Mistress), that cuck hubby should become proficient in sucking or servicing cocks of many races. A couple of reasons: we have non black male friends who desire their cocks be serviced by a white boi; cuck needs to learn to please a man the way a man should be pleased and different races of men have different expectations/needs; sucking a Black cock is a privilege and should be earned by practicing on other inferior cocks; and sometimes a Latin couple or Asian couple like to make out and while having a white boi service the male. After each experience, cuck is required to write a paper on the experience, what he learned and the feedback he got from the male, even if my Black Bull and I are watching.

Back