Cuckcouple in WV

Hi all!! Lifelong cuck couple here. Lisa was unhappy with my size when we married, but tried to stick it out for a while. After 4 months we were on the verge of divorce. I suggested she try sleeping with other guys rather than leave me, since she was going to eventually sleep with someone else anyway.

28.5 years later, here we are. She went through an early "shy" period where she only slept with one regular guy (my best friend) and a handfull of other guys. In 2000 we moved and knew no one where we moved to, so she began dating different guys and quickly evolved to liking a variety of men rather than just one, especially black men. She ended up being "black owned" for almost two years and was shared weekly by her lovers with their friends.

She is now 47 and absolutely loves being a cuckold wife. We have no ******* at home now, so the fun is all of the time. We hope to meet up with some guys we can either eventually meet with or who can visit our home.

Attachments

• import_1547496336294_32834.jpg
    import_1547496336294_32834.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 111
Hi all!! Lifelong cuck couple here. Lisa was unhappy with my size when we married, but tried to stick it out for a while. After 4 months we were on the verge of divorce. I suggested she try sleeping with other guys rather than leave me, since she was going to eventually sleep with someone else anyway.

28.5 years later, here we are. She went through an early "shy" period where she only slept with one regular guy (my best friend) and a handfull of other guys. In 2000 we moved and knew no one where we moved to, so she began dating different guys and quickly evolved to liking a variety of men rather than just one, especially black men. She ended up being "black owned" for almost two years and was shared weekly by her lovers with their friends.

She is now 47 and absolutely loves being a cuckold wife. We have no ******* at home now, so the fun is all of the time. We hope to meet up with some guys we can either eventually meet with or who can visit our home.
Hi, how are you? Love the pic, what part of WV?

Back