Cuck present during session

bob12

Couple
From
Canada
Looking for the opinion of established bulls, how do you feel about the hubby being present during the encounters?

Are you ok with it? Or do you find it odd that another dude is present with his dick out while everyone is having a good time?

Thanks

I have no problem with it at all, as long as he watches and doesnt talk/interrupt too much! Thats why boundries, plan needs to be layed out prior!
I had a Japanese couple where the husband would watch and the minute after I was done he would hop on for seconds! His Japanese wife told me that he couldn't get it up without pills and it doesn't like to take them, the only way was to watch her with another man and then he would have her afterwards. It was a fun experience! Went on for a year until I moved to Miami.

Looking for the opinion of established bulls, how do you feel about the hubby being present during the encounters?

Are you ok with it? Or do you find it odd that another dude is present with his dick out while everyone is having a good time?

Thanks

the husband can watch and film

Thanks
It shouldn't be odd at all! Before the "encounter", all parties should know and understand (be good with) who's involved and general expectations. It's amazing to see/experience a sexy woman getting what she wants... if that's being spit-roasted or whatever her fantasy/desire is!

Back