Cuck Looking for experiences

Hungryforrp

Male
Gold Member
From
MO, US
Hello all

I've roleplayed out as a cuck many times in 2nd life but never real life.

I'm mainly looking for a partner for roleplay online scenes, female or couple only please.

If anyone lives near by and is interested in having a RL experience we can definitely discuss that.

Either way I'm just hoping to meet new people in the community and discover more exciting experiences.

Thank you for your time and I'm excited to meet all of you!

Hello all

I'm mainly looking for a partner for roleplay online scenes, female or couple only please.

If anyone lives near by and is interested in having a RL experience we can definitely discuss that.

Either way I'm just hoping to meet new people in the community and discover more exciting experiences.

How old are you?

Honestly it's more the sight of a dark black cock pressed up against the ivory skin of the wife, and the knowledge that if he ends up breeding her everyone will know eventually.

Obviously black men have larger dicks and are usually stronger. Your statement isn't wrong it's just not the part I focus on.

Hello all

I would highly recommend you stop roleplaying online and start focusing on talking to women in real life and going on real dates

And if you dont think you're ready - id like to know why??

Back