Cuck just living the dream I guess

RandyJ

Couple
Hi, 38m widowed dad with 29f fiancée. We’re both white and well-educated. Together for 2 years, engaged for 6 months, cuckolding since almost the beginning. We’re both really into the mind games aspect and enjoy dominant bulls and humiliation play. I’m just a new cuck on here to meet like-minded people for chat.

Last edited:
Hi, 38m widowed dad with 29f fiancée. We’re both white and well-educated. Together for 2 years, engaged for 6 months, cuckolding since almost the beginning. We’re both really into the mind games aspect and enjoy dominant bulls and humiliation play. I’m just a new cuck on here to meet like-minded people for chat.
Hi

Welcome, you started out the right way with your new woman, sounds beautiful, and great fun. You can chat me up anytime

Back