Cuck in cage at the beach

Last summer we went to the baltic sea. Me and my wife found a part of a beach where not to much people went to. There i tried to pull off my shorts and layed naked, just with my cage, in the sun. It was very exciting but even great feeling. I think, in germany its not easy to show your cage open. The people dont understand that lifestyle yet. A pity..... i would like to have a club, only for caged men.....
Sorry that there is no foto, but next holiday we take some....
Would a man who's not caged be allowed to attend the club meeting every now and then I would like to

@Goddesskat ; We make annual trips to Haulover and Bind Creek Beach to escape the cold up north during the winter. PK's device is worn in public at both locations.
@Goddesskat ; We make annual trips to Haulover and Bind Creek Beach to escape the cold up north during the winter. PK's device is worn in public at both locations.
You’re the first ones I have ever seen mention Blindcreek !! It’s the best kept secret !!

Curious whether this was resolved privately or @LockedHubbyTX just ignored it kept on reposting your photo, @MM and PK ?

Obviously he's posting a lot of pics that aren't his or of him, which happens all over this site and I believe is nearly impossible to prevent, if it's even against any rule. But I would think anytime someone makes it known that a picture is theirs and being used without their permission, that the polite thing to do would be to offer to take it down.

As someone who's found pictures of my wife and I posted on sites we don't even use, sometimes with captions that mislead or alter the way a viewer might interpret the content, I am just curious where this issue went, if anywhere.
A simple search brings up literally any pic you want !! Unless you have them in a private file anyone can find them. The way to protect your photos is to edit them with your name all over it making it a headache for them to duplicate it !!

Curious whether this was resolved privately or @LockedHubbyTX just ignored it kept on reposting your photo, @MM and PK ?

Obviously he's posting a lot of pics that aren't his or of him, which happens all over this site and I believe is nearly impossible to prevent, if it's even against any rule. But I would think anytime someone makes it known that a picture is theirs and being used without their permission, that the polite thing to do would be to offer to take it down.

As someone who's found pictures of my wife and I posted on sites we don't even use, sometimes with captions that mislead or alter the way a viewer might interpret the content, I am just curious where this issue went, if anywhere.
@JemmaNye&Herbi ; Thank you and appreciate your concern. No, nothing resolved and being at this game for a while now we learned over the years, so I have adjusted the way I post here now. Didn't really expect any action to be taken, this is just one of those sites that enables those that are in a fantasy world in their parent's basement jerking off.

This is a great photo.

My only compunction about wearing a cage to the beach is the fact I'd be ******* those on the beach to participate in my kink. Chastity cages have not reached the "saturation point" that cock rings, PAs, and other genital jewelry has such that it's not perceived as a "kinky" thing yet. Until it does, I don't know that I'd feel comfortable wearing a cage on a C/O or nude beach. I spend a decent amount of time at Haulover and haven't seen anyone in a cage yet (which of course doesn't mean there haven't been any there). If it does get a bit more common, I'd certainly have no problem wearing one with my GF/wife with me.
Full moth of February every year you’ll find us. She paraded me up and down the beach a few times a day showing me off in my cage. We are going in 2023. Kik: OUBob

those on the beach to participate in my kink.
What might be your kink and play activity, is for others, their real lifestyle and relationship.
If it does get a bit more common, I'd certainly have no problem wearing one with my GF/wife with me.
If everyone waited for someone else to carry the torch for change or acceptance, then many changes or how society views things would have never occurred. How do you think the first man with a PA felt as he walked out on Haulover? Was it a kink? However, as more and more men found the jewelry stylish and frequented the beach it became acceptable. Same could be said about tattoos in society for over a century. If more of those that believed in their lifestyle demonstrated their belief maybe it would become more mainstream. I'm not naive enough to think it would happen in a short period of time. So, come on, join the movement.

What might be your kink and play activity, is for others, their real lifestyle and relationship.

And as with any "lifestyle," there are places where it is acceptable to demonstrate it and places where it's not. The *overwhelming* majority of people don't see it and/or don't understand it as a lifestyle, and it will appear as kink to them.
How do you think the first man with a PA felt as he walked out on Haulover? Was it a kink? However, as more and more men found the jewelry stylish and frequented the beach it became acceptable.
I'd bet everything you owned the first man to walk out on Haluover with a PA was an exhibitionist and did it for the arousal factor. I'm not sure this is a good analogy to use.

Back