Cuck in cage at the beach

Last summer we went to the baltic sea. Me and my wife found a part of a beach where not to much people went to. There i tried to pull off my shorts and layed naked, just with my cage, in the sun. It was very exciting but even great feeling. I think, in germany its not easy to show your cage open. The people dont understand that lifestyle yet. A pity..... i would like to have a club, only for caged men.....
Sorry that there is no foto, but next holiday we take some....

Last summer we went to the baltic sea. Me and my wife found a part of a beach where not to much people went to. There i tried to pull off my shorts and layed naked, just with my cage, in the sun. It was very exciting but even great feeling. I think, in germany its not easy to show your cage open. The people dont understand that lifestyle yet. A pity..... i would like to have a club, only for caged men.....
You are right, many people don’t understand but to those that do, this is super exciting. Can’t wait to see your pictures from next holiday!

Ich habe auch schon sämtliche deutsche FKK Bereiche abgeklappert...keine Chance...DE ist dafür einfach nicht gemacht...

Ich habe auch schon sämtliche deutsche FKK Bereiche abgeklappert...keine Chance...DE ist dafür einfach nicht gemacht...
Das wird sogar meiner Meinung nach immer schlimmer... alles wird kaputtdiskutiert und gemaßregelt. Wobei ich jetzt hier keine Lanze brechen will für Spanner, Wildficker am Strand oder Menschen die einem ihre eigene Sexualität aufdrücken wollen, die mag ich nämlich auch nicht. Mir geht es z.B. darum dass selbst einfache und saubere FKK Bereiche immer mehr ins Abseits gedrängt werden um die Prüderie zu feiern....
Mit meinem Cage würde ich auch nicht herumstolzieren oder mich offen präsentieren. Mir reicht es wenn ich am Badetuch an einem einsamen, abgelegenen Strandabschnitt liegen kann und mich meiner nicht "schämen" muss...

Would a man who's not caged be allowed to attend the club meeting every now and then I would like to

Back