Cuck in cage at the beach

This is a great photo.

My only compunction about wearing a cage to the beach is the fact I'd be forsing those on the beach to participate in my kink. Chastity cages have not reached the "saturation point" that cock rings, PAs, and other genital jewelry has such that it's not perceived as a "kinky" thing yet. Until it does, I don't know that I'd feel comfortable wearing a cage on a C/O or nude beach. I spend a decent amount of time at Haulover and haven't seen anyone in a cage yet (which of course doesn't mean there haven't been any there). If it does get a bit more common, I'd certainly have no problem wearing one with my GF/wife with me.

Don't the metal cages heat up on a really hot day?
When I had a metal cage (a BON 4) and would be outside in my own yard with a thong swimsuit on, the cage did heat up badly even though the cage itself was not directly exposed to the sun (I live in Florida, so the sunlight is pretty strong). So my GF allowed me to switch to a plastic cage when I'd go lay out. I can't begin to imagine what a metal cage would feel like in the direct sunlight at Haulover Beach, for example.

Back